Zomg Teh Kaination Loses Fat Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];890950 said:
Way to read what everyone wrote in this thread before posting. We're telling Kain to run more then anything because he wants to slim down. Once he's worked the fat off he can incorporate excersices regularly to build muscle no point trying to build a 6 pack that's going to be under a layer of fat.
hit it on the nail.

I hear Meth does wonders.
God help me, I lol'd.

Anyways, Just throwing this out there.

side stitches / side cramps are a ****ing piece of **** *****

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How often do you stretch? From what I've gathered you should stretch first thing in the morning, before you exercise, after you exercise and before you go to bed.

I use to do this and I never got cramps and I became very limber. I haven't stretched in 2 months now, so I really need to get back into it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How often do you stretch? From what I've gathered you should stretch first thing in the morning, before you exercise, after you exercise and before you go to bed.

I use to do this and I never got cramps and I became very limber. I haven't stretched in 2 months now, so I really need to get back into it.
I do meth before I run.

I never really stretch. I used to stretch a lot when I did karate but I haven't gone there in ages.

I'm pretty flexible for my size.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hit it on the nail.

God help me, I lol'd.

Anyways, Just throwing this out there.

side stitches / side cramps are a ****ing piece of **** *****
Lrn2Breathe .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lrn2Breathe .
I typically know how to breathe when I run, I might of not been breathing right today because I haven't had a side stitch in a while.

Happened near the end of my run. I'll keep note of it, it made me have to walk :|

I swear, that **** feels like you get shot.

Thanks for reminding me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna pick this back up.

Start running every day, maybe right after school or so.

I'll try to post a picture of me after weight lifting class tomorrow when I get home from school.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm gonna pick this back up.

Start running every day, maybe right after school or so.

I'll try to post a picture of me after weight lifting class tomorrow when I get home from school.
I have pleny of experience in running, and thus I recommend you not running everyday as the impact on your joints and the need for your muscles to rest cannot be overlooked.
I know anxiety to loose those extra pounds might encourage you to overdo it sometimes but what people also ignore is the fact that resting and giving your body the time to readjust is just as important as a strict workout plan.

Run every other day, say monday, wednesday, friday, and take the weekend off.
What you eat is also VERY important.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could also bike. Better for the joints and still has all the benefits. I got a 10-speed on craigslist for 20 bucks. I suggest that as an alternative.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is actually what inspires me

saw it and damn.

but anyways, not gonna run EVERY DAY. but definitely going to start exercising and lifting weights.

in from about august to december i got my bench press from 150 to 200, so I was proud of that.

anyways, what are some good alternatives to eat? i'm used to making like, two home made burritos, fast food every now and then, etc.

few questions:

-is subway good or bad to eat?

i'm going to strictly follow the eat 5 times a day rule. eat breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner.

what constitutes as a snack? also, i eat fruity pebbles, what's something more relatively healthy in the morning?

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
this is actually what inspires me

anyways, what are some good alternatives to eat? i'm used to making like, two home made burritos, fast food every now and then, etc.

few questions:

-is subway good or bad to eat?

i'm going to strictly follow the eat 5 times a day rule. eat breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner.

what constitutes as a snack? also, i eat fruity pebbles, what's something more relatively healthy in the morning?
You might want to pass on the saturated fats, such as bacon, mayonaise, butter, and high calorie stuff. If youre gonna start with the weights try and consume carbos, such as pasta and whole grain bread.
For snacks, eat low fat yogurt, raisins, apples, and raw veggies.. yum!
Eat to satisfy you hunger, not to feel completely full, this is just what you want to avoid, reduce your meals to one serving.
Make sure you do train and exercise on an empty stomach.
For breakfast have whole grain cereal and 1 yogurt.
You can make lunch a bit more plentiful, try and consume white meats.
Dinner should be the smallest serving, your metabolism slows down at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom