Zomg Teh Kaination Loses Fat Thread

Best answers
Drink ****loads of water. A lot of people tend to skip this and just go for the "i is go runz 'n eat moar grass" which hardly helps. Your body needs a lot of water to transport the waste products inside, to help it burn faster. I lost +- 15 kg a few years ago by just drinking 2 liters of water per day, hardly changing my eating methods (the only change there was that I ate an apple as breakfast instead of cerial).

Small sidenote: orange juice contains the same amount of calories per glass as non-diet coke, so while it is indeed healthier than coke, it isn't going to help you lose weight.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ignore that >_> u dont have to eat less to lose weight.. just eat better.. if you know what i mean..

Instead of going for a hotdog with ketchup.. go for an apple or some orange juice.. get the good tasting healthy stuff and u'll be okay

and DITCH THE SODA it doesn't benifit you @ all
you really dont need to change your eating habits as long as its not RIDICULOUSLY unhealthy. just dont stuff yourself and youll be able to burn off anything extra that you gain.

but, yeah, no soda. should be obvious by now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah. NO orange juice for me than :|

Time to hit the water only mode. I hate life. And I hate lith for posting that burger and making me realize I haven't eaten In and Out in ages.

Anyways. I'll take a picture soon of my fat so I can start my log post book thing.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Look.. BURGER = MUTATED MEET FULL OF MSG and FAKE TASTE.. a completely unhealthy and fattening meal~~ Orange juice is okay to drink, it wont help you gain weight and i garuntee it's the better option compared to soda(which adds to gaining weight)=o. I rarely drink anything other when water.. if i get a craving for juice i eat fruit.. yummy fruit.. NOT FRUIT Snacks~!~!~!~ but actual fruit =].. !! also try hardcore stretchin while u chill @ the TV and do some long distance walking.. keep going even if u get tired.. i bet the first thing u'll wanna do when u get home is hit the toilet to start WW3

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look.. BURGER = MUTATED MEET FULL OF MSG and FAKE TASTE.. a completely unhealthy and fattening meal~~ Orange juice is okay to drink, it wont help you gain weight and i garuntee it's the better option compared to soda(which adds to gaining weight)=o. I rarely drink anything other when water.. if i get a craving for juice i eat fruit.. yummy fruit.. NOT FRUIT Snacks~!~!~!~ but actual fruit =].. !! also try hardcore stretchin while u chill @ the TV and do some long distance walking.. keep going even if u get tired.. i bet the first thing u'll wanna do when u get home is hit the toilet to start WW3
And that meat full of msg and fake taste and fattness is so delicious :(

I'm not one to care what I eat long as it's good and doesn't kill my body with poisonous chemicals.

and burgers don't have any body mutating nutrients so, well, it's delicious. I can lay off the burgers though. It's not that tough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus Christ, do you ever give it a rest?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright Jinx, I've watched the videos...

and well...

I still want a delicious burger. It didn't change my opinion at all, lol.

anyways, I got a question, I've decided to run around 5-6PM. I typically eat breakfast 10-12 and lunch 3-5, but also the thing is, is it a bad idea to run on an empty stomach, or should I be semi-full / content?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyways, I got a question, I've decided to run around 5-6PM. I typically eat breakfast 10-12 and lunch 3-5, but also the thing is, is it a bad idea to run on an empty stomach, or should I be semi-full / content?
You shouldn't run on an empty nor full stomach.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You shouldn't run on an empty nor full stomach.
By Semi-full I meant where I'm content, as in I don't feel hungry nor full. Alright. I used to think running on empty was better : S

Probably my last question for now; What's the best way to avoid a side cramp? I used to run but it's what made me stop. I tried googling it and came up with no good answers :(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright Jinx, I've watched the videos...

and well...

I still want a delicious burger. It didn't change my opinion at all, lol.

You need to have something in your stomach. If you don't, you'll probably end up throwing up. That's what happened to me when I had the bright idea to go sprinting in the morning despite not eating breakfast.

I really only got side cramps if I wasn't breathing properly or if I had eaten too much beforehand.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
If you want, I'd be more than happy to trade metabolisms with you. I've been trying for over 5 years to gain 1 lb. I'm still a buck 20.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By Semi-full I meant where I'm content, as in I don't feel hungry nor full. Alright. I used to think running on empty was better : S

Probably my last question for now; What's the best way to avoid a side cramp? I used to run but it's what made me stop. I tried googling it and came up with no good answers :(
side cramps are gonna be inevitable if your over-weight. it just means that not enough oxygen is getting to certain muscles. when it happens, walk and breathe deeply. then when it subsides and your breathing is normal, run.

always monitor your heart rate and keep your cell phone on you. and always bring a water bottle.

oh, and once again, dont worry SO much about what you eat. rather, worry about how much you eat. of course, dont eat fast food. if you want a burger, make it yourself.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're going to run, continually push yourself, nothing extreme, but every couple of days run a bit further.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're going to run, continually push yourself, nothing extreme, but every couple of days run a bit further.
Right. That burning feeling in your lungs that feels horrible? You need to keep that feeling going for as long as possible. It helps if you set goals for yourself, like running for 3 minutes for 2 days, then running a minute longer than that afterwards and so on. You should be able to run at least 30 minutes non-stop, so try to build towards that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right. That burning feeling in your lungs that feels horrible? You need to keep that feeling going for as long as possible. It helps if you set goals for yourself, like running for 3 minutes for 2 days, then running a minute longer than that afterwards and so on. You should be able to run at least 30 minutes non-stop, so try to build towards that.
30 minutes of non stop running? Jesus ****ing christ T_T

However, I'll reach it.

I used to run to my Subway and back with a lot of walking breaks, which equivalents to 2.6 miles or so. Should I go run for a longer distance?

I just ate some lunch, so I'm preparing to go run in about 30 minutes--> an hour, and I'm figuring out the route I should take.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
30 minutes of non stop running? Jesus ****ing christ T_T

However, I'll reach it.

I used to run to my Subway and back, which equivalents to 2.6 miles or so. Should I go run for a longer distance?

I just ate some lunch, so I'm preparing to go run in about 30 minutes--> an hour, and I'm figuring out the route I should take.
You should pay more attention to how long you're running than how far you've run. I can cover 3 miles in no time. That doesn't mean I should just stop at 3 miles and forget about pushing myself to run for a longer period of time. Run for as long as you can, and then some. For me, it's hard to keep running without a goal, so it's important that I say beforehand that I'm going to run for x minutes or x miles or x miles in x minutes. That kind of thing. It keeps it interesting for me, and I know I'm pushing myself. If you really want to push yourself, try to cover 3 miles in 14 minutes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should pay more attention to how long you're running than how far you've run. I can cover 3 miles in no time. That doesn't mean I should just stop at 3 miles and forget about pushing myself to run for a longer period of time. Run for as long as you can, and then some. For me, it's hard to keep running without a goal, so it's important that I say beforehand that I'm going to run for x minutes or x miles or x miles in x minutes. That kind of thing. It keeps it interesting for me, and I know I'm pushing myself. If you really want to push yourself, try to cover 3 miles in 14 minutes.
I can barely cover one mile in 12 minutes, as known by my school mile times, lols.

Regardless, usually how I ran was "I'm going to keep running until the stop light, rest until that pole, then run all the way down the street, take a walk break until the hedge, then sprint towards subway"

That's how it usually went. I'm thinking of doing this again, but instead of stopping, if I can keep going, then I'll continue going.

Majority of the time I never really run out of breathe per se, just my legs hurt pretty ****ing bad or I get a cramp.

If I get a cramp, should I let it rest out and start running again, or ignore the cramp and keep running? That's my main worry.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can barely cover one mile in 12 minutes, as known by my school mile times, lols.

Regardless, usually how I ran was "I'm going to keep running until the stop light, rest until that pole, then run all the way down the street, take a walk break until the hedge, then sprint towards subway"

That's how it usually went. I'm thinking of doing this again, but instead of stopping, if I can keep going, then I'll continue going.

Majority of the time I never really run out of breathe per se, just my legs hurt pretty ****ing bad or I get a cramp.

If I get a cramp, should I let it rest out and start running again, or ignore the cramp and keep running? That's my main worry.
I honestly don't know. I haven't had a leg cramp in forever. If your legs are what's holding you back, do lots of squats.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly don't know. I haven't had a leg cramp in forever. If your legs are what's holding you back, do lots of squats.
Actually, not a leg cramp.

I meant a side cramp. I can handle leg pain, but the side cramps kill me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom