💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The models look good enough, especially ssj4 vegeta, but the skins could use some improvement.

Vegeta GT needs to have the face redone like everyone else has said because it looks nothing like him. The eyes are just to big for the face, and the hair (model wise) needs to be swept back some, because the wy it is now makes him look more like gohan than anyone else.
Also, the lines depicting the arm muscles need to be blurred some, and perhaps you'd like to use burn and dodge to help out there?
EDIT: Forgot to add that the hair at the back of Vegeta Gt's head needs to be welded to the rest of hs head.

SSJ4 vegeta has the same arm muscle problems. The lines need to be blurred. The same goes for the chest and ab muscles.
For now, the skin is adequate, but like I said, there is room for improvement.

Best answers
Re: here edit

Originally posted by Andgohan
BETTER??????
Well it looks more like ssj2 gohan hair (adult).
And it looks like the hair goes into his head.

Best answers
andogohan

good job on the reskin just take off the yellow pointing things on his boots and ure good to go ;/

Best answers
oh ...

and if u can make the boots and gloves black on the ssk4 skin u will make the best skin yet for ssj4 and vegeta gt ;./

Bolteh2

B
his chest muscles are way to high, he hasnt got a 6-pac but a 12-pac muscled thingy

Best answers
you should really edit the skinmap of the head
fix his hair, its not there yet, lol
pance should be black leather
chest muscles are seriously screwed, lol
and his feet have to be fixed

Best answers
******* AndGohan

Hey AndGohan bfore i ever registered into ESF thingy, i saw u rip that kid gohan model off someone else;( ;( ;( !! I bet this another rip!!!!:S :S

Best answers
Ok They hair is better but it still needs to be fixed.. It just doesnt quiet look like him.. Again his face needs to be redone. Ok his gloves..They r hand gloves..:S meaning they stop at the wrist.His shoes too...:S they r shoes not boots..Look for more ref pics of him and then redo his shoes..Also his torso..His abs really need to be there cuz it looks like he is sticking his chest out..Need to fix that... Other than that ur good.:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom