ussj 2/ powerpump idea!!! sorta need some replies =)

Best answers
iight everyone knos about the debate over whether there are 2 forms between ssj and ssj2. some say there are 2 and some say there are one. i think 2 cus goku showed both in the time chamber but grega thinks it was jus pumping up his muscles but wutever.

anyway since trunks is really the only one who used these forms to fight and since hes only gettin ussj my idea is that he gets the ability to power pump i guess u could say.

lets say ur trunks and u work up to ussj. once hes ussj he should have the ability to pump up his mucles so to speak to gain more power but lose speed.

so lets say there could be like 4 stages of this. he could pump up 25% and gain a lil more power but a lil less speed. then if u want u could go 50% and gain a lil more power but lose a lil more speed. then if u went 75% u gain alot more power but lose more speed as well then last u could go 100% gain ur max power but speed takes a big hit and it severely drops to like his regular ssj speed or slower.

jus a thought. i watched wen he fought cell and he increased his mucles about 4 times during that fight.

but anyway C&C

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess they could do that by hitting the turbo button. Would make sense if they were in a jam and increased it alittle bit to own the person.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough*newsystem*cough*
Could be added to that idea, and I think it would fit pretty well.

Best answers
yea i think this would fit well cus think about it. since trunks is weak wit this idea he doesnt have to be he can get more powerful at the cost of speed and if u kno how to manage it it could really help in fights

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally think it would be better to have USSJ Stage 2 as another form, but get it at the same time as you unlock USSJ (seeing as everyone who learned USSJ also knew USSJ2) so you can choose between power or speed.

Stats revision:

Trunks:
Normal: LF 110 Speed 260 StartPL 0,65M
Super Saiyan: LF 130 Speed 310 TransPL 1,0M (x2) PerfPL 3,0M
Ultra Super Saiyan (grade 1): LF 140 Speed 260 TransPL 3,0M (x3) PerfPL 5,0M
Ultra Super Saiyan (grade 2): LF 140 Speed 200 TransPL 3,0M (x4) PerfPL 6,0M

E.G:

If
Normal: 2,000,000PL
Then
SSJ (x2): 4,000,000PL
USSJ (x3): 6,000,000PL
USSJ2 (x4): 8,000,000PL

Best answers
USSJ and USSJ2 Transformation is a great idea but if they will pump Trunks muscles and tear his jacket off then it will look odd if they did that, Maybe remove the pumping muscles and make it just a normal Trans and it will be like this

SSJ - Normal Trunks Model
USSJ - SSJ Trunks Model
USSJ2 - SSJ Trunks Model with lightning but w/out large muscles

I am saying this because it will look odd also if Trunks jacket is torn and when your KI is low and you turn to normal then Trunks jacket will magically be back again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldn't look as odd as USSJ2 without the huge muscles o_O

Manga refs:

1 = Normal. 2 = SSJ. 3 = USSJ. 4 = USSJ2.

Credits to Wheres_Warren for the manga scans.

Anime refs:

Credits to Ravendust...myself :)

Best answers
My point is if you Trans and became USSJ2 and became huge with bulky muscles and then tear Trunks jacket off. Have you noticed in ESF that If you spent your KI so much you will be back to Normal Form, Imagine Trunks with big muscles and w/out jacket then if you detrans then his jacket will magically be back, That is really odd o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So just make the normal model without the jacket in the first place, problem solved, or have the Saiyan Armor model.

Best answers
But the ESF Team is making Trunks with the jacket and I think that they will not make him with huge muscles unless he do not have his sword. Because I think the ESF Team is very strict when it comes to DBZ and they will not make Trunks with Jacket with huge muscles because Trunks did not use it when he was in his Jacket suit.

Best answers
x boy none of that really matters about models were not talkin about models in the first place were talkin about gettin those forms ingame models can get talked about later.

and besides whos to say his jacket rips off why dont u think of it as him takin it off or somthin of that sort. he could be in his jacket for normal and ssj but wen he goes ussj and ussj 2 he takes it off and hes in his black tanktop and jeans etc.

or like ravendust said jus replace wit wit the saiyan armor model

edit:
Ravendust said:
I personally think it would be better to have USSJ Stage 2 as another form, but get it at the same time as you unlock USSJ (seeing as everyone who learned USSJ also knew USSJ2) so you can choose between power or speed.

Stats revision:

Trunks:
Normal: LF 110 Speed 260 StartPL 0,65M
Super Saiyan: LF 130 Speed 310 TransPL 1,0M (x2) PerfPL 3,0M
Ultra Super Saiyan (grade 1): LF 140 Speed 260 TransPL 3,0M (x3) PerfPL 5,0M
Ultra Super Saiyan (grade 2): LF 140 Speed 200 TransPL 3,0M (x4) PerfPL 6,0M

E.G:

If
Normal: 2,000,000PL
Then
SSJ (x2): 4,000,000PL
USSJ (x3): 6,000,000PL
USSJ2 (x4): 8,000,000PL
and by the way ravendust i love ur stats revision idea ;) :laff:

Best answers
~Hyuga Neji~ said:
iight everyone knos about the debate over whether there are 2 forms between ussj and ussj2. some say there are 2 and some say there are one. I think 2 cus goku showed both in the time chamber but grega thinks it was jus pumping up his muscles but wutever.

The first form Goku shows in the chamber is the "super form" like vegeta had. Then he goes ussj like trunks was.
from what ive seen in the series (I own thies episodes) trunks is just powering up, you know like nappa did.
there is a change but there is no "transformation" between your ussj and ussj2.
It's just ussj and super trunks/vegeta/goku.

feel free to pm or what ever if you want me to use more examples because you know im right. ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you look at the hair, aura and muscle size (especially on the manga) you'll see USSJ and USSJ2 are different forms.

What you call 'Super' is actually USSJ, Vegeta calls himself Super Vegeta when he reaches this form because he believes himself to be the strongest in the universe. Super Trunks is from Budokai 1 :S

Best answers
listen herms im not gonna turn this into one of those type of threads cus its fruitless. listen super trunks/ super vegeta/ and super goku are all the ussj form trunks pushes it one step further to super trunks 2 or ussj 2 so if u want to argue this be my guest like i said i have my own opinions about it and no one can change it.

yes thank u ravendust. u siad that perfectly. at least someone else understands. nothing else to say u hit the nail on the head lol

anyway anymore crits and comments plz would really help lol

edit: now i showed u this b4 but ill show u again

obvious difference ussj is the left and ussj2 is the right.

also another pic of goku as a ussj2

Best answers
when I say "super trunks" I mean when he has the pony tail and his hair looks really really odd teh #2 in the pictures above.

remember vegeta's hair always stands on end. There seems to be no difference in ssj and ssj2 Vegeta other then lightning from what I've seen (though the strand of hair beside the tallest strand may get longer. (I've been trying to figure this out for a while.)

so why whouldn't vegeta's hair stand up alittle more if it wasn't already standing all the way up in his "super vegeta"?

I hate what budokai did and I never reference it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In SSJ2 the hair spikes outwards more at the base than SSJ, it also emits more light.

Super/USSJ Vegeta's hair is taller than SSJ Vegeta's, and SSJ2 is more spiky. We never see USSJ2 Vegeta so we can't possibly make a comparison with him.

Herms said:
I hate what budokai did and I never reference it.
Also Herms said:
It's just ussj and super trunks
Right...you just did :S

Best answers
listen vegetas hair never changes regardless of wut form hes in it always looks the same except for maybe some more spikes here and there. but liek i said i dont want this turning into a "is there two forms between ssj and ssj2" thread. u see my pics for refs and ive explained wut i think is right. so we'll jus leave it at that and get back on topic plz :laff:

Best answers
~Hyuga Neji~ said:
listen herms im not gonna turn this into one of those type of threads cus its fruitless. listen super trunks/ super vegeta/ and super goku are all the ussj form trunks pushes it one step further to super trunks 2 or ussj 2.
we are arguing a pointless thing if i understand this

you: ussj
me: super {insert characture name here}

you: ussj2
me: ussj

you:ussj3
me:fully powered up ussj

I call the first one super... beacuse vegeta does and the fact ussj is slower then ssj2 but just as strong.
vegeta couldn't put a dent in perfect cell (unincluding fully powered final flash) but Trunks transformed one step higher then vegeta did and could hurt cell.
remember this is an anime the villans are just as strong as every form (please take this last sentence into consideration)

all this is after first transformation:
frieza = little weaker then ssj (100% is same strength)

cell = weaker then ssj2 (ultra perfect is same strenth)

buu = stronger then ssj3 (same strength as perfect transform pl ssj3 (putting it in esf terms.))

I really hope you understand what im saying (maby not agree but understand)

Best answers
I said super trunks assuming that if trunks is at the same level as vegeta and vegeta calls himself super vegeta I assume this whould be called super trunks.

im referenceing the show not budokai

Best answers
<- what vegeta did. what trunks did. ->

but in the end I think this idea is prity good but kind of complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom