ussj 2/ powerpump idea!!! sorta need some replies =)

Best answers
heh yea he did say 2 forms meaning 2 other ones beside the ssj trans he has now.

Best answers
I hate to say it but i think this thred is done :cry: :cry: :cry:

its been fun and you wone DT

DMW

Best answers
Someone tell me why they would want both Ussj,Ussj2(all i want) and powerpump.How would this "powerpump" idea work?Wouldnt it turn out to be a transformation anyway.So why not just get him to transformations and be done with it.

**Edit**
if i posted the same or a similar thing in the past,sry i just wanted more opinions.

Best answers
ok well dmw let explain it. the reason i put in the powerup idea is cus if u notice in the episodes after trunks goes ussj and ussj 2 he starts powring up his mucles more and more for more power but less speed so the reason it was a thought was because it would give people that opportunity to choose whether they wanted to lose more speed but gain more power. see wut i mean?

trunks pumped up his muscles 4 times after this transes so thats where the 25-100% thing came up and thats where this powerpumping idea came from. it kinda gave the option of bein able to manage how powerful or fast u wanted him in a sense so u could manage it anyway u pleased.

u could have him very fast but not so strong all the way to vey strong but very slow or u could have it inbetween wit reasonably fast and reasonably strong. get wut i mean?

well i hope this explained it well enough for u.

Best answers
Don't wanna sound corny, but i don't feel the need to debate on this..

Besides the fact that no team member posted in this 5 page long thread, 1.3 will be all about transformations..

So.. i trust the team allready has something in mind, and that as always, we won't be dissapointed.. :)

Best answers
no offense but a team member has already posted in here :] i was just explainin to him cus he wanted to kno y the powerpump idea got brought up :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom