ussj 2/ powerpump idea!!! sorta need some replies =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The strength! If USSJ and USSJ2 made your speed go up, it would be vastly untrue to the show and take one of the main features of the USSJ's, the speed decrease and make it null. If it was going to make him faster the team may as well use SSJ2 Trunks instead :S

Best answers
As stated before; "USSJ" is nothing more than a power-up. Goku and Vegeta knew it's weakness which prevented them from powering up to "USSJ" in a fight. Vegeta did not boost his power all the way up as Goku stated that Vegeta knows the forms weakness. They bulk up the way they did to make up for the major power increase. Yet, since it was a sudden change in muscle mass, their body was not used to the increased weight and mass which caused them to move a lot slower. You also have to account the momentum of their movement. With that much mass they will have incredible momentum which acts against them as all of you know, momentum continues moving forward until acted upon by another force. In this case that force stopping them from countinuing forward would be them stopping their momentum which would be very hard to do. Also "USSJ" is not the equivalent of SSJ2 as SSJ2 is an actual transformation.

"USSJ" is a dramatic increase in power. SSJ2 is a complete change and is triggered by emotions other than "USSJ". Trunk's mearly just powered up to "USSJ" to fight Cell. Adding it to ESF isn't a good idea since only the Saiyans can use it. Even though they would be much slower, the power increase will help the player nuke the map constantly, and they will be harder to kill. Like all those strategy games all of you played, one tank is very powerful yet it's slow. It can still be very devestating without speed.

And the ESF Team to my knownledge stated that there will not be a "USSJ" form.

Best answers
lmao

wut are u talkin about. its already been stated that there will be ussj for trunks in 1.3 read the outline. or as a matter of fact.

Originally Posted by grOOvy
What characters/transformations will Beta 1.3 have?
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)

they are already planning of putting ussj in otherwise trunks wouldnt have any transes. that is why we were suggesting ussj2 its not that hard a concept for all of u to understand. u dont have to push urself to that next level.

that is why i think my idea is good u have a choice u dont have to make urself real slo.

its been said to me so ill say it too it has to be balanced u can powerup more as trunks but he loses speed for the sake of balance and its true to the show.

and like i said b4 ussj is a form basically if u wanna say its not a form jus cus he increases his muscles and gets stronger. then in all realness ssj2 isnt a form all it is is ur hair changing and ur alot stronger.

Best answers
~Hyuga Neji~ said:
lmao

wut are u talkin about. its already been stated that there will be ussj for trunks in 1.3 read the outline. or as a matter of fact.

Originally Posted by grOOvy
What characters/transformations will Beta 1.3 have?
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)

they are already planning of putting ussj in otherwise trunks wouldnt have any transes. that is why we were suggesting ussj2 its not that hard a concept for all of u to understand. u dont have to push urself to that next level.

that is why i think my idea is good u have a choice u dont have to make urself real slo.

its been said to me so ill say it too it has to be balanced u can powerup more as trunks but he loses speed for the sake of balance and its true to the show.

and like i said b4 ussj is a form basically if u wanna say its not a form jus cus he increases his muscles and gets stronger. then in all realness ssj2 isnt a form all it is is ur hair changing and ur alot stronger.
My appologies sir. "USSJ" is a form, it's not a transformation. SSJ2 is more than the hair changing and being a lot stronger. Speed is increased, even the personality of the person changes. Remember Goku when he went SSJ, he was completely different. He toyed with Freeza and really enjoyed fighting him. Goku stayed like that with everyone he fought after Freeza was defeated. Just like when Gohan went SSJ2, Gohan's personality changed as he became more serious than he normally is when he fought Cell. And like Goku going SSJ, Gohan toyed with Cell. A transformation in the Dragon Ball Z mentality is a complete change. You must realize that powering up does not have a dramatic effect to the user. It only increases their power. A transformation is hitting something, hitting a gold mind in basic terms.

*Edit*
I appologize if it does not make much sense or if it is showing disrespect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SupaFighta said:
"USSJ" is not the equivalent of SSJ2 as SSJ2 is an actual transformation.
This is what really pisses me off, people say that USSJ isn't a form, whereas SSJ2 is, then give no basis for their argument. They both have a physical change (hair, muscle mass) and the attribute change (strength...) which constitutes a new form. Powering up is simply raising power with no physical change. Ergo, USSJ and it's bulked up cousin are both forms.
SupaFighta said:
"USSJ" is a form, it's not a transformation.
How does that make any sense? You transform, into a form. Trans (to change) form (physical state). Learn the meanings of words before you use them to strengthen your baseless points.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
This is what really pisses me off, people say that USSJ isn't a form, whereas SSJ2 is, then give no basis for their argument. They both have a physical change (hair, muscle mass) and the attribute change (strength...) which constitutes a new form. Powering up is simply raising power with no physical change. Ergo, USSJ and it's bulked up cousin are both forms.
How does that make any sense? You transform, into a form. Trans (to change) form (physical state). Learn the meanings of words before you use them to strengthen your baseless points.
I did not ask for disrespect or scornful remarks. I'm just stating what I know or believe. SSJ2 is a complete transformation, it's hard for me to explain what I really mean. It's more like, the whole body, and mind change. The personality changes. Everything about their being changes. Yes, USSJ is a form, sorry for not making it clear within all this confussion and arguement.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I just watch the episode where Trunks goes USSJ2 and man was it awesome. You can see dramatic changes in his features also. When in USSJ he had the speed and power , little slower then SSJ but more powerful. Then you see Trunks go USSJ2 after Vegeta gets knocked out by Cell, who just regenerated from Final Flash. Turnks powers up like mad, his muscles double their orginal size, his hair becomes very very spikey and his ponytail is no longer there. All of this to me sounds like a transformation. Everything changed about him, even his mental state. He became very serious in his fight and didn't hold anything back. What happens when you go into USSJ/USSJ2 is you become barbaric. You swing violently and have no tactics. Trunks is a very good example of this. So, inactuality, this does consider to be a transformation.

Cell also does this when he bulks up and fights SSJ2 Gohan. This is the fight before gohan makes Cell vomit up Android 18. Cell became barbaric and had no tatics.

Best answers
It's ok Supafighta, please don't go off topic now because maybe some moderator will close this topic.

But for Trunks getting only SSJ and USSJ then I suggest that they increase the speed of Trunks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well as stated before, he could get a decrease in speed as to stay with the show. USSJ has more power then a SSJ but has less speed. If we put it into numbers, and mind you Im making this up just for an example, say Goku has 200 speed and 200 power when he's SSJ well Trunks would have 180 for speed and 220 for power. Mind you this is just an example.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if this is a point on how fast he is or not, but he cut up and blasted all of Mecha-Frieza's henchmen in under two seconds, aside from the one Frieza himself stabbed.

Best answers
Your example is good, but in the long run the one who is faster will be the winner. And all of the other characters gains more speed after Trans so it will be unfair that Trunks got only 2 Trans and he get his speed lowered. And then people will say that it's not true to the show, then what about Mystic Klylin. What I just stated here is fact and truth.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are very correct X-boy. I really don't see how Krillin went Mystic. The only trans he ever did was in the Namek saga when Guru unlocks his hidden power and he gets way stronger. Still the fact is, if ESF gave trunks a speed and power increase then it would be SSJ2 and not USSJ/USSJ2. The way to balance that out is having trunks's speed already start out high and then he could sacrifice the speed for the power. Another example

Trunks starting out: Speed 180
Trunks SSJ: 220
Trunks USSJ: 200
Trunks USSJ2: 180

I think that way works much better. His speed goes back but his power keeps rising. It also makes sense cause in the show, Trunks in USSJ2 was the same, if not faster then we he was in his normal state.

Best answers
~Hyuga Neji~ said:
ok i was thinkin and i got some new ideas for the powerpump idea so to speak.

stats for trunks:

Trunks:
Normal: LF 110 Speed 260 StartPL 0,65M
Super Saiyan: LF 130 Speed 310 TransPL 1,0M (x2) PerfPL 3,0M
Ultra Super Saiyan (grade 1): LF 140 Speed 320 TransPL 3,0M (x3) PerfPL 5,0M

now this is where i was thinkin that him bein faster would help out.

Ultra Super Saiyan (grade 1) at 25%: LF 140 Speed 310
Ultra Super Saiyan (grade 1) at 50%: LF 140 Speed 290
Ultra Super Saiyan (grade 1) at 75%: LF 140 Speed 260
Ultra Super Saiyan (grade 2) at 100%: LF 140 Speed 220

or somthin like that im not really sure about the power boost so i didnt say anthing about it. but as u pump up more thats more speed that gets taken off for the price of pl so its balancing out basically. the farther u go the more speed it takes off.

so first wen u go 25% u lose 10 speed then u go 50% it takes more speed then u go 75% it takes 30 then u go 100%/ ussj 2 it takes 40 off or somthin like that.
ok now i think this is kinda a perfect example if u wanna go with my theory wit the ability to increase muscle idea.

Or u could go ravendusts idea somthin like this.

well lets see i guess its obvious to say that ussj is faster then a ssj right?

so how about trunks start off as the fastest saiyan at the start reason for this is because

1) hes pure melee and
2) his forms will take a toll on his speed

so if u wanna add in ussj 2 as a form u could go

trunks: LF 110 Speed 240
ssj trunks: LF 130 Speed 310
Ussj trunks: LF 150 Speed 330
Ussj 2 trunks LF 170 Speed 250/260

a big decrease in speed that would balance it i mean i kno the numbers may seem outrageously high but u kinda get the point of wut i mean. stats arent really my strong point although i think i did alot better wit stats wit the muscle pumping idea.

but since him being a ussj 2 increases his power so much it also decreased his speed drastically.

to supafighter uhh going ssj really doesnt change ur mentality as u think it does. in some ways yes and in some ways kno most of them become arrogant and let the power go to their head.

gohan and vegeta are 2 big examples.

gohan: let his power go to his head "gohan nows the time to finish cell off. no i think ill make him suffer for a little while "

vegeta: well i shouldnt have to make any examples here we all kinda kno how arrogant he is of course letting cell absorb 18.

etc etc goku and trunks really dont show much of it but its not really that their mentality changes its jus that they let it all go to their head.

kid boy mystic krillin is unlocking his potential in a sense. and ussj doesnt decrease the speed thats why vegeta only goes to this level he knew going any further would have its limitations.

x boy speed alone doesnt always win fights yes its a very big part but its not always the determining factor. its been alot of times that ive gone in rooms and used trunks and had a hard time then switched to goku and vegeta and its a piece of cake.

then there have also been times where ive been on the opposite side and someone who was a pro came in while i was goku and he was trunks and whipped my ass to no end. it all depends on the style of how u play. and makin wuts best of wut u have to work wit.

but regarless these form changes will take a toll on his speed but his speed wont be unbearable to work with

Best answers
I like the idea, but considering that Trunks is one of the weakest and slowest in ESF 1.2.3 I don't want to see that happen again in ESF 1.3. He's speed might decreased but in the DBZ show Trunks can easily defeat Piccolo and all the above except the Saiyans.

But overall I like your Idea Hyuga, Trunks starting speed must be one of the highest and while he's in USSJ he's speed is not to be lowered to 150.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , i guess you actually can consider it a form. I also own these eps on dvd and from what i can recolect goku says that ussj2 is a form, He says "no this form has a weakness" and he also says that he can not beat cell in that state due to a lack of speed with bulky Muscles. Now i remember the same thing neji did of trunks powering up 4 times. thi9s is enough evidence to prove that the ussj stages are actually forms , however it can be questionable since cell said all he did was pump up his muscels and then you see that cell goes and does the same thing but doesn't fight in that form

howeve thou i like this idea , gives trunks more options because it gives the player an option of being pl able to decide between power and speed with a good balance has trunks is gonna need something to keep up with everyone else , nice thinking

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WEll this might seem a bit off but unless you are a beamspammer or just want to nucke the map you nead speed and not PL. If you are slow then youll get killed by the ones who are faster unless you are much better than them. If you are strong and slow youll even make the guy killing you stronger but hes still faster. But if you are fast then you will be harder to kill.

Let me ask you this how maney of you people actualy play as Trunks? Cause with his speed its even hard to do the simplest tricks with out teleport.

Fact is that speed is a bigger advantage in ESF than PL so if you actualy make Trunks slower than SSJ, paople wont want to play him.

The team just put his USSJ in the list cause:
a) Trinks has only 1 transformation with out it
b) His only transformation would suck ass. OK so he transforms first but whats the point of that. When the others transform they are much stronger and they become faster.

So lets say your idea gets in to 1.3 Trunks gets more PL than the others but he is slower than the first level of transformation of evryone else. Then they get another transformation level and gain even more speed. In that case Trunks would be usseless. And even less people would play him than they do now

Best answers
well no oeffense grega but does that really matter whether people use him or not everyones prolly gonna use goku cus of ssj3 so on that note i really could care less how many people use trunks their choice not mine and sensibly this is why we mad his starting pl higer.

besides i already said for like the damn 4th times that wit my idea u dont have to be slo as **** u have a choice. u seem to be like the party pooper and the only one who disagrees.

i mean **** read the whole thread not jus the last damn reply i said that wit my idea u can powerup more if u want to its not a requirement.

its jus a suggestion like since some people say ussj 2 doesnt exist etc etc that instead u can pump up ur muscles for more power.

and besides ussj increases his speed and power so hes not gonna be at a disadvantage. anything else is optional.

it makes me so mad. not that people dont agree its that they reply witout reading the whole damn thread.

anyway amymore C&C is needed dont want the thread to die ;/ :S

Best answers
ok everyone now ive been lookin at the episodes again and im pretty confused because ive noticed somthin that i didnt b4 and ill explain but its confusing me.

ok now u can tell from this pic that is is trunks ussj

http://templeotrunks.com/images/screencaps/Mirai Trunks/ep144/dvd_miraitr_ep144_scrn9.jpg
and this is too

http://templeotrunks.com/images/screencaps/Mirai Trunks/ep144/dvd_miraitr_ep144_scrn13.jpg

so this ^ is ussj

now this is ussj 2

http://templeotrunks.com/images/screencaps/Mirai Trunks/ep147/dvd_miraitr_ep147_scrn13.jpg

http://templeotrunks.com/images/screencaps/Mirai Trunks/ep149/dvd_miraitr_ep149_scrn21.jpg

ok this ^ is ussj2

now wut im confused about is this. trunks is already in ussj2 form wen hes fighting cell but not only is he kinda winning somewhat hes just as fast. too fast for android 16 to keep up.

now wuts confusing me is he is ussj2 while fighting cell then at the end of the episode he starts transing again and thats wen piccolo says hes going through a amazing transformation etc etc.

now wut i wanna kno is is there somthing im missing or jus not getting because from wut im seeing it looks like hes going to another trans after ussj2 so im pretty confused then after this next trans he's still able to keep pumping up his muscles so im lost.

ravendust or jus anyone see wut im tryin to say. let me kno if u get wut im saying

Best answers
this is what ive been saying all all along (and where this ussj3 thing i made up)

dont care what you call it but he was at the form of super vegeta when he was talking to 18

when he is in teh ussj2 what is called trunk's ultra power in japanese

then he bulks up and goes stupid

I've said this tones of times

Best answers
well herms ill admit u did say ussj 3 b4 but i didnt exactly kno uwt u meant. now dont get me wrong im not saying that there is a ussj 3. it does seem like hes acsending to another level.

anyways i need some more comments guys and im going to add a poll to this for the hell of it. so plz feel free to comment on some thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom