Trunks (Normal & SSJ), and Goku (Normal & SSJ)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you seem very protective of sos? why so? almost 5 years of working and no release! i wouldnt be suprised if they died...

Anywayz.. if you got something to say about my post.. dont reply here.. send me a pm.

On topic: The render has nothign to doin with the view. I doubt if it has any special effects to the render to make it look like that. It looks pretty basic if you ask me. The models are just good. I suppose it wouldnt hurt showing all angles though would it?

vox

Best answers
actually, like i said 3 yrs(not 5), about how long bfp took, and theres about twice as much planned

you seem very offensive of sos? why so?

Best answers
Originally Posted by CrackerJack
God, esf gets stupider every day.
lol...dam straight :p...

Originally Posted by ciborg brolli
yeah thats nice and all but whats sos?!
SOS is another game...standalone style...unlike ESF...thats all u need to know ;)

Best answers
those are the best models ever! kinda makes me want to buy quake. whats standalone style?

Best answers
stand along means you done need the games its moded for in order to play

Best answers
AHHHHH!!! Too good, way too good!!!!

I'm happy that you're happy when it comes to models like those. Good job!

Can't wait til you release them. BTW, the backgrounds are awesome. I have one right now!

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
lol come down some guys, it's just ned.....what l33t models wouldn't u get from him ^_^ *drags water hoeses in the room and hose everyone off* there, now just go back adn look at the pics so i can hoes u down agian

Best answers
i just have a question man.. how did you make that aura? and.. super leet models.. gj. Cant wait till SOS is out...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vox said:
actually, like i said 3 yrs(not 5), about how long bfp took, and theres about twice as much planned

you seem very offensive of sos? why so?
lol i love you vox =D. dont hate me cuz i hate being hated >.< so it ends here. tanky and buh bye

Nicely done NeDimator! I like how you do it. Now make vegeta or ill *keeps thoughts to himself*

Best answers
Ned you are the best. And i thought Smo was the only good one. Oh yeah, Hi to everyone here i'm a noob at this forum. so hello. and please don't make fun of me. i love you ;D

Best answers
NeD, nice to see you on these forums again, I was sifting through a while back and noticed your Vegetto, which is also one of the most perfect models I've ever seen. Honestly I cannot crit your work as the proportions and anatomies of every single model is perfect. I was wondering how long you've been doing this, what got you into it and did you ever take anatomy classes?

Awesome models mate, seems you've got skinning nailed too. Nice to see you back.

Best answers
i love your Trunks but i dont really like that gokus face.

but there both great. lol

Best answers
hey, first of all wtg ned really good models. But why do u tease us like this if there not for esf why show us.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He shows it to us to show his work and to get crits..... Anyways are there any update's or are you finished with the model

Best answers
zeldalink said:
the trunks is ok but danm those goku's pwn man all i can say is the goku's are the most acurate ones i have ever seen 'the goku with the red wallpaper gave me a flahback of the kaioken against vegeta :p'
HELL YEAH!!! THEY'RE HELLA ACCURATE! man u are one of those people that inspire me n piss me off at the same time. u own man.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey young licky, you can stop posting those bg songs anytime now. You posted two of them this time and it sounds like crap. :S

erm...yes. Good models ned.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its actually against the rules to post bg music like that, stop doing it, remove it from your sig as well,

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and pain shall follow that post.....>_< you cant tell a modorator to calm the hell down, its there job to be mean and angry and hate people for breaking the simplest of rules.

neds models are awsome...why cant i get my mouths to animate like that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom