Trunks (Normal & SSJ), and Goku (Normal & SSJ)

Best answers
Very Nice

Keep up the good work, Im hoping to get to that level some day :)

NeD

Best answers
Tassadar said:
Exactly how many polies are those models? They look like a load, but then again it's not for the HL engine.
I had already said that in an earlier post that Goku is about 2200 triangles on average, and trunks is about 2300 on average + 180 for the sword and it's sheath. :)

And i haven't been sitting on my laurels since vegetto, i've worked on plenty of stuff, it just hasn't been DBZ related.

I don't think these models will be released for esf as long as they belong to sos. BTW sos should have a nice beta playable soon. :)

Best answers
why would u show such great models of DBZ chars in ESF forums and NOT have them for ESF?

NeD

Best answers
Oh god sorry, i completely forgot!!

I don't think i'm going to change the eye like that, but i do think that i will make his pupils bigger. Dbz characters don't really have round eyes, and the only time that goku has really round eyes is when he has a relaxed facial expression. In SSJ it was only after training in the hyperbolic time chamber goku was able to comfortable remain SSJ. And when he was relaxed the eyes were larger in height and rounder than the one you suggested.

Generally SSJ goku's eyes are almost parallel between the bottom of the eyebrow and the bottom of the eye.

But thank you for the input

Best answers
i see where youre coming from now, didnt think about sos being around the cell games. i forgot

Best answers
R U GOD?!!

In-F***'n-credible....

One question though...Where will I go when I die *if I could that is...*

-Definately will be keeping my eye on you my friend..excellent!!!

Best answers
It's great stuff, excellent textures *hint* i'd love to see some wires *hint* :p

And as you probably are, ignore the "sos will never make it" rubbish. Hell, even if it dosen't get to a final release these things you do don't just 'go away'. I can picture one hella awesome demo reel with a pair of transforming super sayajins in it ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dorks :S

This is a ALL MODELING SECTION... notice how the section says "Modeling" it doesnt say "ESF Modeling" therefore you can show any model whatsoever!

Nice models NeD... do a vegeta. and if you dont ill slice joo sack off!! The normal goku wallpaper with the kaiken matches his facial expression alot... nice job =D

Best answers
Nice models Ned. I am using the kaioken goku one right now.

BTW aren't you the ned who made the vegetto a long time ago.

Best answers
:OO BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN and yes VERY inspireing wait... what am i... AHH RAMON NOODELS *BOILING* "ummm...." lol i love the modela nd i will try to do the same i just learned Poly by poly to finnish my Vegeta! i love u!!! (not int eh *** way) :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Nice models Ned. I am using the kaioken goku one right now.

BTW aren't you the ned who made the vegetto a long time ago.
yes he is -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks is perfect but I dont like goku. he looks to short for me, and reminds me of your veggeto, which was way to fat. And you need some more muscle definition on gokus arms, they are way to bland.

Am I the first person to not like one of Ned's models..
lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looks exelent NeD , i have about no critz on the models . Gues Sos i now proud of you on the team .

Cant wait for you to construct a new Vegeta model for sos that would be swell... =D

Best answers
Darkone said:
Looks exelent NeD , i have about no critz on the models . Gues Sos i now proud of you on the team .

Cant wait for you to construct a new Vegeta model for sos that would be swell... =D
Do you speak english ?

Best answers
that is the BEST trunks model i have ever seen. And those wall papers are just so cool.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh you guys think that esf is the only mod around :/
esf is not everything...
uhh anyway, the models look pretty accurate to me, very nice
keep up the good work =D

Best answers
lol.. this is so god man.. GJ.. to bad there not for esf.. i would certainly use them than.. so.. are u planin to model esf models to?! cuz that would rock..

Best answers
yo all realy cool stuff you got there but why the hell all the sweetest chars are not for esf? its driving me crazy

Best answers
O_O HOLY CRAP!O_O that trunks is so amazing!! as a trunks fan i must say... :yes: BEST TRUNKS EVER! :yes: .....i cant wait to c him in game...r u gonna model ussj trunks ? :D ....u realy have major skills man...damit...all the expert modelers r taken :(...anywho

GJ ! and plz make a ussj ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom