Trunks (Normal & SSJ), and Goku (Normal & SSJ)

Best answers
i dont think its appropriate to ask for the eta...especialy from SOS :p...they will flame ur ass...

Best answers
flame away i care not.. the reason im asking for an ETA is cuz he obviously hasnt been posting this model in its "alpha" stages, and as of now they look done. so im wondering whats up.

Best answers
arucard, the models are not for esf, they're for sos -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get on topic!!! *sorry for being moddish*

yeah those models are good... i said it over and over agai but i needed to stay on topic myself =D. i just love that normal goku model XD

Sorrow said:
Do you speak english ?
no he don't. he's russian or german or one of the two

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two words: HOLY **** That is mother beepan insane man

Best answers
that's really good man :yes: .... i think i saw you before on old redsaiyan.. right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the whole ****ing topic..

God, esf gets stupider every day.

Best answers
ciborg brolli said:
yeah thats nice and all but whats sos?!
http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sos/index.php this is SoS

btt:
awesome models with even more awesome skins on it,increadible good job.

Also a good decision to give it to SoS instead of ESF,some kids here really doesn´t deserv such good models or even worse,being allowed to "reskin" them with sucky Paintskins >.< ,
but still one little crit:color of gokus cloth could be a TINY bit more intensiv :rolleyes:
Hope your works will bring SoS to a even higher level then before the unisol-thingie :)

Best answers
Sorrow said:
Do you speak english ?
Yes, he does, but I'll translate it into 'proper' English for you, so you can read it.

Soul's translation of Darkone said:
Looks great NeD, I pretty much have no suggestions for your models. Guess SoS is proud to have you on their team.

Cant wait for you to construct a new Vegeta model for SoS, that would be great! =D
See, its not too hard, even someone like you should be able to figure out what he was saying.

Anyway, onto the real topic at hand.

Those models are great, I have no real comment to make. They just look great, although I wish you had made some real renders, instead of that dolled up crap, it dosn't show the model in its true light, and tends to hide alot of flaws.

Best answers
SoulStriker said:
Yes, he does, but I'll translate it into 'proper' English for you, so you can read it.

See, its not too hard, even someone like you should be able to figure out what he was saying.

Anyway, onto the real topic at hand.

Those models are great, I have no real comment to make. They just look great, although I wish you had made some real renders, instead of that dolled up crap, it dosn't show the model in its true light, and tends to hide alot of flaws.
And what makes you think I didn't ? Oh and can you adress more clearly what you meant behind "even someone like you" ?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wow...i love those models. They're simply amazing.

And that SpiderMan animation at your website is exactly on par. Is that for a mod or were you doing that for the hell of it?

*Drops the mic*

Best answers
Sorrow said:
And what makes you think I didn't ? Oh and can you adress more clearly what you meant behind "even someone like you" ?
Umm, you said yourself "Do you speak English?", therefore I made the assumtion you couldn't read it, as most others would.

When I said "even someone like you", I meant it as an underlying insult, just like your post was to Darkone. Don't take shots at people and expect none in return.

If you want to continue this so called discussion, please PM me, were going off topic here.

Anyway, I already said what I like about the models, just take some 'real' renders of them, not that dolled up stuff, so we can see the model by itself.

NeD

Best answers
SoulStriker said:
Anyway, I already said what I like about the models, just take some 'real' renders of them, not that dolled up stuff, so we can see the model by itself.
Um in virtually ALL the renders (minus the goku & trunks wallpapers, and the posed SSJ goku) are using the default 3DS MAX lighting setup. Which is one of the better ways to test a model to see if contrast will need fixing for an ingame engine.

I don't know what you think could be hidden, both the models and textures are not terribly complicated, so i don't know what kind of difference you could be looking for.

So unless you mean you want a render on 100% self illumination of both of the models there is no element of "dolling up"

Best answers
All I wanted was a straight render. No backgrounds. All angles (front, back, side) so I can see the whole model.

With the 'fancy' stuff on there, its harder to see the model for itself

vox

Best answers
SoulStriker said:
All I wanted was a straight render. No backgrounds. All angles (front, back, side) so I can see the whole model.

With the 'fancy' stuff on there, its harder to see the model for itself
by fancy stuff you mean only showing the model from the front perspective? ;x
you could just ask him to show other perspectives, i dont think it's the render that's making it hard to judge

a little offtopic: you'd think people would have the common sense to just goto the url in the corner of the renders that says "sos" in them if they wanted to find out wtf sos is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom