Trunks (Normal & SSJ), and Goku (Normal & SSJ)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its not arrogance you retard.. what am i going 2 say? 'omg yeh ned fkn pwns me omg omg'.... bah go ****ureself, i hate u, ure the ones comparing everyone 2 everyone.. when u dont know **** about any of the **** ure comparing.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Are you talkin to me Smo?If you are I was just being silly, no need to get all worked up man... :(

Best answers
NeD! You gotta release that older Long Haired Trunks for ESF! Its like the best possible... Esfable.... Trunks alive! Everyone was pleased with Vegito, Im sure itd be the same with Trunks =O!!

<3

Best answers
I never said anything about another DBZ Mod O__o All I said was he should release that Trunks model cause the Mod that it was going to be for got postponed or cancelled or something... something... o_____0

vox

Best answers
Tiger said:
I never said anything about another DBZ Mod O__o All I said was he should release that Trunks model cause the Mod that it was going to be for got postponed or cancelled or something... something... o_____0
the longhaired trunks he did was for DBQ
which got shut down by atari, so it belongs to them now

Best answers
I got a question for Smo.....You think DMZ is gonna be any good when the new release comes out?

Tip

Best answers
Why dont you just pm him.

And why would he know, he doesnt work for DMZ.

dam esf...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, just a few things:

1) Last I checked, this was a thread about a certain set of models, not about the life and times of DMZ and GHP. Bring this back on topic, and it will not get closed.

2) Don't chide Smo or any other user...that goes for every one.
3) Smo - don't flame others, and that also goes for the rest of you.

Watch it - no one is exempt from any rules in this or any other thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom