Trunks and goku cell saga... ( yep nice edits XD lol )

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing weird to me is the hands, they just don't seem like the right size for that form. Not sure if you can do anything about it but if you could the model would look really more impressive. His wrists and hands should shape along with all the mass muscle you have done it just looks weird seeing a big huge guy with tiny little hands.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<3!
sv it's great but i think hes sholders shud be a little buffed!
Like I said before, any more bufffing the arms/shoulders will go out of proportions ingame =[ dont want that happening D:

The only thing weird to me is the hands, they just don't seem like the right size for that form. Not sure if you can do anything about it but if you could the model would look really more impressive. His wrists and hands should shape along with all the mass muscle you have done it just looks weird seeing a big huge guy with tiny little hands.
You got a point but it still doesnt make sense to make them bigger since there are no muscles on the hands (or are there? Oo) but either way I'll try to make the wrist a tad wider, cant touch the hands from the reason I shouldnt touch the arms/shoulders, slightest move to the wrong direction can cause unwanted deformations.
I think making the wrist wider will do the trick ;)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
waw sv can you make them for esf 1.2 !!!!!!!
Dont think so =[ that will require to rerig the model and a bunch of other stuff...
I'm not really upto 1.2 stuff anymore to be honest =/

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That wont happen =/ sorry
This models are for 1.3 and for 1.3 only.

Best answers
if iwil get the promition iwil make it for 1.2

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could edit them into 1.2 Models if I got Permission.

Discord Member
Best answers
I hope they do give out permission because there are still a lot of people who will keep playing 1.2 until 1.3 is finished.

Best answers
sv why you dont make all for 1.2 because 1.3 is not finished and had a lot off bugs and i think the world play 1.2....no??

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you post the same thing that another guy said above?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sv why you dont make all for 1.2 because 1.3 is not finished and had a lot off bugs and i think the world play 1.2....no??
Becouse when 1.3 will be finished that guy can edit his models easy and give players some great stuff.

Btw: Your models are nice, but you should work on hair and arms more (its the hardest part).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom