toast's cell wip

Best answers
well finally stopped my laziness and gave him head, just need to add the round part in the middle and also hes in need of new hands so i gotta give him a new handjob, then on to skinning it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
got a side pic? the chin is looking abit wierd ;\

Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
well finally stopped my laziness and gave him head, just need to add the round part in the middle and also hes in need of new hands so i gotta give him a new handjob, then on to skinning it
rofl.. GJ btw

G
looks good toast :D but the bottom part of the head looks to small, perfect cell always had a really big head, thery sqaure-like, with BIG chin & cheeks
*edit*
dont 4get about his weird ears, his lil bump on teh chin, and that the lil green thing on his head works as eyebrows

Best answers
pushing this thread back up :p

but i also want to say that you really have done a gread job on the head :) it looks really good!!

GOOD JOB :)

now only the hands and the skin on the head and the hands :)
BTW how manny poly`s is it now (with the head)?
i think it`s arround the 3000

Best answers
polycount is like 1700 i think maybe less, but now iam skinning the head, but its my birthday today so iam doing jack **** :)

Best answers
:O it`s your birthday :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) i don`t have a present for you unless you want to have a nice spot in the crew list of redsaiyan as the modeler :p so that you make models that can only be on redsaiyan :) or i could give you some storrage space for your models and the pictures :)

but anyway.. Happy birthday and w00t... so little poly`s for a model witch is so damm good :) that is really a verry good job.

Can i have ur msn :) mine is [email protected] and i`m online now.

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
OMG I WANT TO EAT YOUR CELL ALIVE !!!!! is the head finished?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then wait for them and dont waste your time asking for them, if he had updates he wanted to post, hes had plenty of time to do so dont you think?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn that looks sexeh, gotta be the best cell ever made, good job toast

Best answers
yeah but that's also because there are not much perfect cell models ever made :)...
but i like this model :]

Best answers
HOLY **** THIS CELL ISN'T PERFECT CELL IT"S BEYOND PERFECT ITS.... ITS..... GODLIKE, HOLY, L33T, GREATNESS!!!!

Best answers
thanks for the comments, iam actually planning on reskinning basically the whole thing and reskinmapping some parts since now i have a little more experience with modelling/skinning, then i had when i made this, ill do my best to make it look hell of alot better then it stands now

Best answers
no i dont model for any mods or anything, if i were to join a mod it definatley wouldnt be DBZ orientened since iam starting to hate modelling anime stuff (since my style is aimed more realistic then cartoony thus my model/skin look a lil wierdish)

Best answers
still,please release soon(but dont rush).
on the crits, really theres nothing wrong.
i dont see why your reskinning its very nice the way it is, but if your confident enough in your new skills, so am i.Good Job man

p.s. if you need any help animating the throw animation, just PM me man.

Best answers
don`t tell me that you quit with this model ssj toast...
PLEASE PLEASE continue with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom