toast's cell wip

Best answers
yup nice model :d

but the ask if smo is or is not moderator its not the good topic :d

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks cool so far...
but i would say make the skin colors(accept the black)abit darker..the green and purple..
overall its very nice

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep it on topic, guys. I don't want to toss out warnings here. Bad smo....goofing up the topic. *walks off grumbling*

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally someone get's it right. There are some people on these forums who take the wrong critics, or just won't listen when building a cell model. The model looks really good, the skin needs improvement, but most of it has already been stated. Really nice ;)

Best answers
sorry i was gonna work on it on friday but got lazy :-(, and on weekends i go see my gf so i never have time to work on weekends, ill work in it tonite i promise :), gotta go take a shower now and wash the human liquids off my body :laff:

well worked a little bit on the skin, changed the color of him, also added a bluish tint to his armored parts, and erased and redrew all his spots by mouse, and i cant seem to get the spots on his legs to look right :(, i still need to lengthen his wings a bit more, heres front and side renders, back isnt skinned <=*(

wires

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
only thing i can see dat r bod iiiiis that the green is 2 green, try desaturating about -15 and the spots, try making them abit more rounded and have small spots bunched up around bigger ones, aaaaaaaaaalso, umm thats all :O

i wub teh black

Best answers
Very good SSJ Toast...can't wait to see more...especially how you do on the head, hands, and feet...

-Unt Bye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks awesome man, will this be released for esf?
If it was, i would use it.

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
looks awesome man, will this be released for esf?
If it was, i would use it.

i just made this cell because i wanted to have it in my sig, but if anyone is willing to rig it then sure thing

Best answers
the skin is looking alot better now :)

can`t wait to see it complete :) and i will host it for you :) it`s ashame to just use it as a skin... the models is se damm good :D

Tip

Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
i just made this cell because i wanted to have it in my sig, but if anyone is willing to rig it then sure thing
I can rig it to a skeleton for ya. :]

Best answers
well there you go there is a nice person that wants to make the skeleton for you :) i can`t wait to see this model finished :)

Best answers
Mr Smo said:
only thing i can see dat r bod iiiiis that the green is 2 green, try desaturating about -15 and the spots, try making them abit more rounded and have small spots bunched up around bigger ones, aaaaaaaaaalso, umm thats all :O

i wub teh black
done, hopefully done right :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom