toast's cell wip

Tip

Best answers
perfect, just perfect man, I love how it came out. Now lets see the back and the arms.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The leg muscles are over defined. It looks like his leg muscles go in, when in actuality, they go out.

Best answers
LOL you got a point there Optional :) but this model is still far far better than any other tperfect cell that i`ve ever seen :)

Now lets show us the arms and the head :)
i hope that they are as good as what you showed us till now :)

go on the good job and i will be watching this thread every hour of the day :p

Maybe you can use that pic as reference for the head and even for the skin if possible :)

EDIT::::::::: chagged the picture of hosts becourse picturehost.vo.uk seems to have problems...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looking better...
i bet its gonna pwn

Best answers
Looks good, not many perfect cell models out ther, or at least I havent seen many. Looks best so far.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mmm the bicep looks kinda odd...it should be a smooth rigid plate, thats my only crit, and could i ask you something on msn or aim?

[email protected]

or

rocknrollups (AIM)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, this model totaly r0x0rs, i wub it, it looks best of all cell models i have seen, GJ. no real crits for meh , only that the lower arm looks a little deformed.

Best answers
what about haveing the skin in blue like in budokai 2?

Best answers
i`m not sore but i think that the arms need to be a bit bigger... but it looks gread men :) go on the good job :D

O.. will it be esf 1.2 compatible :)

Best answers
omg.... It's so good. I can't believe my eyes. Darn eyes, stop lying to me. This is definently one of the best perfect cell models I've ever seen. Post a side view though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you still have the .psd format of the sknis so that you can change the base color of it? to like a greener tone? i dunno. maybe its just me.

i still like it though, keep up the good work.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm....you cant see muscle on cell, you shouldnt skin it in, his armour is just that, armour, its rigid plating, you can not see the muscle at all. so dont skin it, it looked better before.

Best answers
aah...there it is! Hi toast.

ehm...well, cant say anything new in here...still lookin good, dude!

keep it up!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the point where his leg ends and his feet begin seems kinda odd, i also think the arms are good for an ultra powered up cell, but not his perfect form, i think there a little to big compared to the body,
and looking at his lower arm, what are those things on the body´s side of the lower arm part?

Best answers
the wings should be rounder and i think a bit longer
i think it sohuld reach up to the heels of his feet

excellent work toast
i really like it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think its wery good , but whats up with the upper legs? they have some kaida wierd muscles ... and hes armour , in the show it was looking like plastic more than stone , but if ya went for realystic its wery good , but than it doesnt match the green parts if its realystic , but Gj m8!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its fine. I like it a lot. Now if only someone could make a really good frieza model.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom