Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddied with Chiaotzu

• Buddied with Yamcha and Chiaotzu

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's awesome, 99% true to the image I had in my mind. I was thinking you could have some thin bolts of yellow lightning going between the orbs to make it like a triangle. Apart from that i'd have no qualms with that being the official one :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
at what point in the anime did the tri beam spin O_O if its gonna be animated, it shouldmt show the tribeam growing in Tien's hands, should just fire in the same way as frieza's finger laser, but not instantly hit.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, now that u put that aniamtion up...Maybe tri beam's second function could have a snipe mode, that's possible with the zooming fuctions of guns in half life right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that's true, like the crossbow in Half-Life, the rifle in Opposing Force, and the *cough* Awp of CS. And The TriBeam shouldn't really be a beam I guess seeing as it's a blast despite the name.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah...like in dragonball i remember he could zoom the picture in his hand when he used tribeam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same in dbz when he is trying to stop the 2nd form of cell to absorb 18, would be cool if they could some how implant the same zooming effect as in the show

the 3 shadow effects around the player being aimed at would be even better!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the tribeam should zoom in like a scope with the secondary fire =p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the most progress we've seen on Tien's sprites so far :D:yes:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Soooooooo someone make up your dam mind about the transformations >:\. My vote is still for choutzu ONLY considering it's the closest to the show and choutzu is freakin pimp....all you LOSERS who think otherwise are well....LOSERS. mwhahahhahaahahaaha

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well chouzu (or however the dude is spelled :p ) does the trick, I mean that's the closest to DBZ right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Minor problem... ESF is 3rd person so there has to be some sort of PIP to view the zoomed in target.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Tien's transformation should be like Krillin's. Just a change in looks. His main form could be his green outfit, while his second form could be his buu saga outfit. He'd get a big power boost too, but he'd only have that one form. This would be the easiest way to do it.

The harder way would be to include a buddy, which I think should be Yamcha because he'd have different attacks and would be unique. Chiouzu would just be a weaker copy of Tien. All 3 together would be nice too. But keep in mind..we'd have to model, make sprites for, and animate all 3 characters. So its really up to the modelers what they want to do. I'll still do sprites either way.

Best answers
You would still be able to fire the TriBeam without the zoom. But zooming in with first person would increase your accuracy.
I'd be intrested to see how the secondary view to that attack would look.....maybe an outline of Tien's hands...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shuyin said:
You would still be able to fire the TriBeam without the zoom. But zooming in with first person would increase your accuracy.
I'd be intrested to see how the secondary view to that attack would look.....maybe an outline of Tien's hands...

I dont think it should drain life. It should just cost more Ki energy. Primary would be a normal charge and stationary...like Big Bang or Finish Buster...and secondary could be the zooming. perhaps while holding secondary, pressing primary would make you zoom in further or not.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hmmmmm zooming in 3rd person....that would be hard.....maybe the aim could turn into some hands and whats inside the hands is zoomed in......ooooooor you should jdut switch to 1st person real quick...either way works....Still, I like Choutzu more then insta-grow clothes (which Krillin won't have in 1.3). As far as I see it it goes sashed Tien, to bare chested Tien, to Choutzu buddy...I mean Yamcha isn't really with Tien, they just know each other....I think you guys let Budokai go to your head XD. Anyway, just my two cents, I personally don't want to model yamcha (again) and choutzu, nott o mention worrying about finding a reliable skinner willing to skinmap and do all 3, NOT to mention the animator...but 2 shouldn't be hard, specially when one is as easy as choutzu :p. And lets not forget how cool Choutzu is, I believe the solution is obvious >;]

Best answers
!!!!!!....Multiform in Adv. Melee combos....!!!!!

4 arms = faster basic melee like trunks or slightly more range in basic melee. 4 arm can be done only once per life.

He is the master of solor flare so his should be stronger somehow. (More range?)

What are your plans for his basic speed, slow like piccolo?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's slower than picolo (remember he didn't go in the time chamber so he must be relatively weaker/slower+ namek>human) and I think hes at least as fast as krillin... so do the math :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
being a human, he's going to be slower than everyone else (unless you count transformed Krillin).

Its really up to the staff what they wanna do to Tien. Its our job to create him. So lets just create him and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom