Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddied with Chiaotzu

• Buddied with Yamcha and Chiaotzu

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Assuming Tien will be finished in time, how would everyone like his transformations?

- Normal Form - Four Witches

This is Tien's ascended state where he gains two extra arms for double the punching. IMO this would be good because it's an actual form. But I don't like it because it looks ridiculous (personal view).

- Tien - Buddy Yamcha

In the same way as Androids #17 and #18. Yamcha could have KHH, Spirit Ball and maybe his various Wolf Fang attacks.

- Tien - Buddy Chiaotzu

Same as above but with Chiaotzu. Chiaotzu could have Dodon Ray, Telekinesis...erm...

- Tien - Buddy Yamcha and Chiaotzu

Combination of the two above. This would mean all of the (classic) Z Fighters are in the game.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im liking the bottom option, though it may be a little to much work for our lazy ass community.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=0 im loving the last idea too =], the community isnt really that lazy, i just dont think there are many animators about =\

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SELF DESTRUCT!

Yeah I'm going with option 3 but considering the lack of progress on Tien, the likelihood of the community also making a Yamcha and a Chiaotzu is next to nothing. Also four arms doesn't make him stronger...just more stuff to punch with. Buddy system, or a powered up thing like Krillin works for me. (Tien with...hair?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or maybe chiaotzu can be an attack, lol.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
=0 im loving the last idea too =], the community isnt really that lazy, i just dont think there are many animators about =\
DT offered to animate him if no one else would.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is actually really cool, gir said he might model it, the sounds can be finished by the end of next week if I can get into contact with RavenTrunks, DT on anims (the guy won an award) and Aurora, and Tryforce have joined the sprites.

Maybe Tien can make 1.3 after all.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
DT offered to animate him if no one else would.
woah, that guy is a machine, though i doubt he would animate 3 characters for the buddy system idea, but if tien is included who cares =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and AHEM eclipse said that he would let someone skin his awesome tien model also =o but no one stood up.. i WOULD if i COULD, but i seriously doubt it will happen unless we see some progress soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically he's not on the team anymore...so it counts as being 'community'.

If we put say the standard ESF skeleton with animations, doesn't that leave like 10 to do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there's another reason why DT should animate it. He knows what the other models' animations look like so he can make matching ones... And besides, if there are other animations added for 1.3 then he would know.

Best answers
I think if they make Tien he should be buddied with Yamcha first, but if they do Chiaotzu as well, that's an added bonus.

Tien:
Starting PL: 650,000
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
Dodon Ray
Kamehameha (maybe... He has used it before)
Tribeam (overcharging it takes a chunk of life away)
Solar Flare

Yamcha:
Starting PL: 600,000
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
Kamehameha
Spirit Ball
Solar Flare (maybe... does he ever use it?)

Chiaotzu:
Starting PL: 625,000
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
Dodon Ray
Spinning Corkscrew (the attack he used on Krillin at the tournament)
Self-Destruct

(don't worry about the PLs, they're probably not that accurate)

Any other attacks/suggestions?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's basically what we have in the outline, no Solar Flare for Yamcha though, and no Self-Destruct for Chiaotzu because suicide attacks are lame and crappy.

PL's as I see it:

Tien: 500,000
Yamcha: 450,000
Chiaotzu: 400,000

Keeping them below the characters, but there's three of them :)

Best answers
at the time of buu yumcha trains in other world and so i think hes a bit stronger
than tien

EDIT: yumcha should be buddied with krillin more than tien as they arnt that close these days :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would really like to see some use of tien's third eye , maybe a special for him could be that ofr a certain amount of time , u could have alittle window or something that u could use to look behind u to c what an enemy is doing behind you or something like that , and use of his meditation ,you saw how much he meditated , and it helped his trining aswell

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Or maybe chiaotzu can be an attack, lol.
...What? Super-Ultimo-Throw-Chiaotzu-at-the-enemy-and-run...ATTACK!

Self destruct is out, so all he really has is the dodon wave, which Tien also has so he's pretty useless unless you can come up with some kind of use for him...Actually considering Guldo makes an appearance with Ginyu for an attack (Time Freeze) Chiaotzu has telekenetic powers that might be used in a similar fashion.

(Haha, this post turned from a Chiaotzu bash into a pretty decent thought.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, throw Chiaotzu at the enemy and...something will happen. Or not.

Wow, nobody voted for Chiaotzu without Yamcha, i'd be happy to do sounds for Yamcha and Chiaotzu too, and Warren can sprite anything with enough poking, we just need modellers ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You keep those fingers where they are, you pokels feind.
Fiddeling around with a tri beam charge today, great idea but not happy with the result i'll do another version tommorow when im not as tired as lung fish.

Best answers
if this guy should be buddied evryone else would need to be buddied as well....will be lots of work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom