Thoughts on ESF 1.2 (Opinions)

Best answers
ESF 1.2 ROCKS... except about the trowing.. its way to hard to block it.. so team can you plsssssss change the trowing!?? its almost inposseble to block a trow :S

Best answers
Well I for one think that the dbz atmosphere was greatly captured in this new version of esf, however the new combo system is pretty cool to view but way to complicated for a lot of ppl (me included) I mean 7 buttons in 3 secs in the proper order and proper colour is pretty damn hard but despite of that I'm also missing the "controle" over the character when adv melee'ing.
This could be solved with easier combo's so you actualy get the speed of dbz back in the game like (1.0/1.1 melee)
-Also I'm missing trunks's sword in old fashion basic melee
-There are some bugs :( (alltough beeing in the fix-stage -->mp3/config.cfg bug)

But nevertheless it's a great game :) especially the walljumping and new animations :D

PuLsE - out -

Best answers
Upps- Needless to say this is an outstanding mod with many good new things like the advanced melee and the incredebly amusing generic balls:D.
in 1.2 you have pretty much outdone yourself in every aspect of the game there is.

but as in everygame there is, it has its downs:

These are not nessesarly bad things its just lets say some opinion things:

The timelimit on teleports slows down the pace of the game.
And the thing about simple melee you can only combo twice in only a few ways that are way to easy to pull of. The k.oed-flying-range when hit by simple melee is to short but quess you did that becouse of the timelimit on teleports.

Baisicly just change the things i just mentioned to normal like it was in 1.1 it doesnt make the game any less good or the advanced melee any less useable, it just makes the game wider for tactics and such things. for an example you could try if it was 1.1-style pull a three-hit-combo and finish him of with a generic ball while he is still flying k.oed would be cool, dont you think?

well these are my opinins. i hope my english spelling isnt that bad but i think you will manage to understand me:p.

But anyway as i alredy said its an outstanding mod.

Best answers
Masenko is almost as weak as the generic beam. Eye lasers are good, but frieza's laser is better. SBC isn't a Piccolo only advantage, since cell has it as well. What makes piccolo better than anyone else? Gohan, Cell and Frieza comprise his attacks (besides scattershot which is nothing more than a nusence), and hes slower / weaker than basically everyone else after the transformations get going.

Since Piccolo's transformation is so usless, why not let him transform earlier? Anyone that replied seemed to miss my largest point. Why do Trunks / Gohan get to transform before the weaker characters? You said it yourself, there the only ones with a 2x modifier (krillin also has one), so why should they get to trans so early? Since Piccolo is weaker, he should at least get to trans sooner, to give him some sort of advantage besides his so called "Ki Weapon Attack Advantage".

Best answers
hey

the mod is excellent
new melee is awsome
if i were to make any comments
id be to saying this sugesting

one thing i would add to melee is that you guys need to make it so that there isnt that "personale bubble" anymore and that when your doing advance melee it moves you/oponent in the directions of the arrows being pressed so that it isnt stationary fighting(which would make it so that you werent a target in need of a personal bubble) and with the throwing you should add a "grabbing" animation so that when your being grabbed if you press block it nocks you guys away from each other

secondly, i think that the beams should have the coming back and homing the highlighted character agian and i think they should have a bigger radios when they explode like have a quick flash of the area of which it hits before the actual explosion would be neat

third id like to say
beam jumping should be slower its way to freaking fast it should be slower cuz it really pisses me off when im in a server and there is this guy thats just beam jumping around and he constantly flys by you and you cant hit him with any attacks

another comment, i think that spirit bomb should take more time but be able to be more powerful and also require more of the ticker before it can be launched

finally, back to melee, you should make the running into each other power struggle have more buttons to press and just have them turn to the 4arrow things faster cuz its too easy to get a perfect and it results in either:
a) over powering newbs with out giving them a chance
b) constant double ties

well thx for the awsome game
remember those arent complaints just recomendations for 1.3/1.2 patch

Best answers
I agree. Bigger radios for our beams. *ahem*

I don't know, I just used Piccolo and he seemed okay to me. knowing the comboes and being calm is much more of an advantage now than amount of power and such. (btw guys, neither of the two comboes is SEVEN keys long. geez)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom