Best answers
i ahve seen clips from the bojack movie and WOW that looks like the gohan from there gj but the head (from this angle) looks a tad bit big

other wize good job buddy!

Best answers
Wow thats definatly what ive expected that is the greatest gohan model ever i hope the animations are as good as the models ! Very good job boy

Best answers
Pretty nice job dude...it kicks ass.

Maybe it's just me but....either the arms are too thin, or too large?

Other than that, the model looks perfect......will you also make a non-ssj version? I haven't seen an accurate kid non-ssj Gohan.

Best answers
Bile: The model is still great. :)

Soccer: The skin looks great :) Just go with S-Bolts suggestions, it will be beautiful.

Originally posted by USSJ5 Goku
Awesome model man ur the best
Originally posted by Xavior Trikiri
Anyways, nice model/skin, I will definetly be using that.
P.S. Everyone: Soccer made the skin, bile made the model, so tell bile what you think of the model, and tell soccer what you think of the skin; don't give soccer full credit, I'm sure bile worked hard to get the model finished for soccer to skin it.

Best answers
both of u graet job, u both did outstanding, and maybe if it does look like a rescaled ssj2 goku (which it dosnt!) then i remind u that it is HIS SON!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Goku SSJ
hmm maybe its just me (definitly :fight: ) but i think he doesnt look like gohan. nice model but he looks like the modler scaled down gokus body and you gave him a new color. then you took a head of a model and skinned it gohan like. the hairs are not long enough and too thin. i think gohans suit was violett ? hmm never mind you skin is good, the model not that good. keep the work up and you will become even better than that :yes:

thats offensive mate .. for your information the current goku model looks nothing like that ... i had a refrence pic when i made it .. so the porportions are fine .. as i already stated the hair is not an easy thing to model when u want it to look like a pic ...

Do not ever assume that I have Ripped anything .. I do not Edit models unless it is something ive made.

You obviously dont know what your talking about ...

Sorry to explode on you but i take great offense to being told i didnt model somehting that i did.

:\ :\ :\ >:|

Best answers
am i the only person that has a prob with the arms? or maybe we need a side screenshot? Because something seems small about them in contrast with the rest of the body.......maybe its just me, could we get a side screeny, anyways?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur right accualy bryggz, bile i just noticed the arms are a little too small(with wise) and a little too long

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the head looks like u pasted it on the body, and the hair needs lots of work, if u do what ppl said here, it will be perfect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i sent it back to bile and hes gonna fix the hair up, im also tweaking stuff up so its not really done yet

Best answers
The hair is badass, I don't think you need to fix it....

Now that I look at it closely, I noticed that either the chest skin is too dark, or the neck and head skin is too bright...

MAYBE IT'S JUST ME!

Best answers
that hair is fine, maybe it needs a little tuning (looks a little spread apart from the side) but from the front it couldnt look better.

Best answers
to tell u the truth..i dont like it at all. dont know whats in that model but there's something that make me hate it.
sorry..

Best answers
Model is good, but . . . .

. . . . Fix the hair.

And fix the head a little.

Best answers
Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ya finally started skinning it soccer, looks great atm but i agree like some others with S-Bolt's and Bryggz's their comments (and i always kinda thought the hair didnt look so smoothy or somethin, but that didnt realy bother me... :smile: )

P.S. Everyone: Soccer made the skin, bile made the model, so tell bile what you think of the model, and tell soccer what you think of the skin; don't give soccer full credit, I'm sure bile worked hard to get the model finished for soccer to skin it.
Hey why does everyone always forget me :( , i skinmapped bile's models :cry:

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
oh ok evryone nice job: "Bile, soccer and Unisol" great job keep it up its gonna be great!!

Peace, MenniMen

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Maybve its the pic but the arms look way to normal must be more musculler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom