💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

im really realy sorryfor the delays so i did it all yesterday, tell me what u think, sry for the bad quality pic

Best answers
weeeeet oustanding model :shocked: you guys did a great job it really looks like in the show
respect couldn´t imagine a better version

Best answers
Now why can't the offical ESF models look that good (no offense to the ESF team)?

Bolteh2

B
only thing i dislike is the hair, looking at the perspective pic, its ehm, ****ed up

also, the skin sometimes bother me (neck area and arms) they are too blurry, fix that up plz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Wing Zero 0
Now why can't the offical ESF models look that good (no offense to the ESF team)?
lol the esf team kicks my a** dude

anways thanks s bolt ill be sure to fix the arms when the skin is done (shoes and back isnt finished )

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Wing Zero 0
some crap about some peoples computers not being able to handle it.

Best answers
yea good work man keep it up! love the job u did on it! pm me your msn, aim contact what ever so we can chat lol!

Best answers
The model may give some systems a hard time...

i think th reason the neck is weird lookin is cause its not snapped on..

the hair is tough to get right being that if its moved from one spot to fix something .. it opens a hole for another spot when its in game im assuming its gonna be waving all around so it wont be an issue

Best answers
great work :yes: but its just like s-bolt said, the hair form the left side

Best answers
hmm maybe its just me (definitly :fight: ) but i think he doesnt look like gohan. nice model but he looks like the modler scaled down gokus body and you gave him a new color. then you took a head of a model and skinned it gohan like. the hairs are not long enough and too thin. i think gohans suit was violett ? hmm never mind you skin is good, the model not that good. keep the work up and you will become even better than that :yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
hmm how about this, its out when its out.. hehe
oh plz dont start to talk like this :p

Best answers
off :and you stop spamming and don´t ask when its gonna released
on : i think the hairs are correct because that´s only the front view where it is short but in the other
view they are long so we can only say something about the hairs when we got more pics :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm i think i gav a bad angle from the side sry about that, it looks really god from the back

and goku ssj, i dont think you have seen the bojack movie

Best answers
Obviously he hasn't. That model isn't a scaled down evrsion of the esf goku model. Before you make crits, know what your talking about Goku SSJ.

Anyways, nice model/skin, I will definetly be using that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom