Best answers
ssj3goku

Here's a ssj3 goku model. This is DBL's newest model. All it needs are some animations.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once again, I'm going to say that that looks way too spiky. I think a good trick would be to make the hair just a large mass and then have spikes coming from that.

Noah
GreenTaco

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job Vegetto, but what is up with that huge spike thing on the top of his head?? I suggest to lower that closer to his head.
Once again, I'm going to say that that looks way too spiky. I think a good trick would be to make the hair just a large mass and then have spikes coming from that.
Nice idea Greentaco!! I hope someone tries that!!!

Best answers
it doesnt look right man, his hair should be fuller not just massive spikes, youve just pulled some vertex's around, it looks wasted, not professional. Get someone who is a modeler to make it
i'll post some pics of SSJ3 goku

Best answers
I didn't move vertices. I deleted the back of the head and remade the hair. Also, I will eventually add more hair. That's just a first release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah all of them thar gokus need better hair

Best answers
those all suck......

all of those models are cheap and were made just by moving vertices.... and they are all just giant spikes.....

Best answers
:-\

:devil: Listen I wouldn't slam on your model sh*t for brains. so don't slam on other people's models. Leave them alone they want to move vertices around then they can. I know for a fact that Vegetto didn't because I'm a close personal friend of his.
You have some serious problems with people don't you.

(Message for Stupid Prick Android 16)

Best answers
YO YO..help is here

Yo! ... if anyone needs help with some models or needs me to make weapons or items for their mod please contact me. My email address and stuff is on my site >> 3dsolids -NeOn

Best answers
dood no offense but your skins arent that great what did you do them in mspaint...im not being mean just stating my point

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom