SBC:

• Attached

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unattached

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the SBC as it is if someone is going to changes it dont waste the time of the ESF team maybe someone els could do it and make a patch....Then give it to ESF team and then they add to new version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well attached or unattached it is strill good for PS.

Best answers
(havent read all the posts) if u have seen the three of might (or at least i think it is that movie) he charges sbc up on a second... but a sj blocks it

Best answers
i think it should be unattacehcd
1 he never powerstruggeled in the show with it, would kinda look ****ty cause hes getting all his strenght outta 2 fingers and the other guys uses 2 hands (kamehameha) to charge it

2 VARIATIY, not all attacks should be the same, and not all the guys should have the same (attacked beam, nonattacked beam ect) that would suck. Different attacks, hp ect but still balanced, thats fun (imo) difficult but fun

3 make it a nonattackech pushawaybeam (read the suggestions thread i made plzplz)

Mog

Best answers
i think it would look pretty cool to see piccolo pushing back a final flash with tiny thin beam would rule! :D

Best answers
An attached sbc would probably be a pretty good p/s beam, quick full charge and not too much ki and pretty powerful....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by kebabking
1 he never powerstruggeled in the show with it, would kinda look ****ty cause hes getting all his strenght outta 2 fingers and the other guys uses 2 hands (kamehameha) to charge it

2 VARIATIY, not all attacks should be the same, and not all the guys should have the same (attacked beam, nonattacked beam ect) that would suck. Different attacks, hp ect but still balanced, thats fun (imo) difficult but fun

3 make it a nonattackech pushawaybeam (read the suggestions thread i made plzplz)
The way he gets the engry has nothing to do with it. Remember Gohan with thte one handed kamehameha against cell, cell used 2 hands and Gohan still beat him.

Best answers
Snow is right. against cell, gohan did use only one hand because the other one was injured while trying to save vegeta. and i wouldn't mind the thing with the speed/charge changes if it was attached, but i think it would probably be better, and seem more logical, the other way around. lower charge, faster beam, higher charge, slower beam. When full charged, would go about as fast as it does now or maybe a tad bit faster. and with the piercing damage, that may be a bit tough. think about it, there would have to be tons of code for that to tell whether or not the beam is being PS'ed or BS'ed, or if it hit the guy head on.

Best answers
i use piccolo most of the time and i think the sbc should be non attached. If it was attached you couldnt make quick escapes if someone is psing your sbc.

Best answers
Originally posted by kebabking

i agree

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think making it an attached beam will really weaken Piccollo, but it will look better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think if they were to ever attatch it, they would have to make it controlable...or else yes, it would weaken piccolo

Best answers
They should not attach SBC, its what makes it unique. It would severely weaken characters like picolo, and he would have no chance of power strugling against atacks like kamehameha. SBC is fine the way it is, leave it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It alos makes it not like the show. And this mod is like the show.

Best answers
I agree with kebabking. I it was attached u will be able to control it right. If u r not able to control it; the sbc will become a weak move.

Best answers
btw when i see a special beam cannon i see it as a driller (it drills)!
the energy focusses more on 1 point then on a whole area with less damage (kamahama)

so i think it would be realisticer (if you watch the physic of the beam) that the SBC would go straight throuhg the kamahama and hit the guy who fired it (because the SBC has the energy more focused on 1 point)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be cool in all but the SBC is not has storng has the kamehameha so how would it drill through it?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there really anything wrong with the idea of attaching it and making its speed a factor of its charge? I mean something has to give if it ends up stuck to his fingers (and it will).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom