SBC:

• Attached

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unattached

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In some cases yes, but when somone (god knows why) who blocks a SBC all you have to do is get next to him and eye laser him to death why you would block a SBC is beyond me, But the same goes for PS against a SBC. That is why people say he is chep cuz of people who do that.

Best answers
Personally i find him one of the most versitle characters in the game, and honestly who gives a damn if people call you cheap, at least its better than sitting in a corner and spamming Kamehameha's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [MOD]Stealth
well :p buy a tent and get some berries cuase you a camper
LMAO. I is better than kamehameha spaming.

Best answers
Why is that camping, i use melee and get involved in the battle, i dont just sit in the corner and spam beams. Camping is kamehameha spamming, at least SBC requires alot of skill to use, so the kills may seem cheap to anyone who dies from them, but they are hard to pull off because SBC is so easily avoided.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But then it gets cheap when n00bs do it and camp(not saying you camp) the n00bs that use him for his cheapnes exploit it so all think he is cheap.

Best answers
But you can argue then that it is even cheaper for noobs to camp with kamehameha and detonate it in the middle of the map, thats 10X worse. At least SBC requires some skill. And it is abit slower than the other beams.

Best answers
It needs more speed!! It was always an extremely fast technique, I do think that it should be attached though (Personally I like the idea to have speed dependant on charging time...)

Best answers
Im not so sure it was always fast, in the shot it took along time to charge, and raditz evaded it in some of the earlier episodes. Personally i think its fine, it would be too unfair if it was much faster.

Best answers
It deffenatly would not be so bad if it was a little faster and stronger since people will now be ps with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the beams will be faster and stronger who would wanna ps the SBC in 1.1? No one will ps the SBC even if it is made slower and weaker because you the throw 10+ into one ps. Unless it becomes attached it will never be a popular ps beam.

Best answers
I like the SBC attatced...unattatched has so many disadvantages to the oppsing player while obviously it has great advantages to the other..did they change that in 1.1?

Best answers
I dont understand how this thread is still open...SBC is unattatched in 1.1...seeing as how it was suggested long time ago, and isn't in, I would say that it is more than likely never going to be attatched...what more needs to be said?

Best answers
Because we are discussing the good and bad points about SBC, this thread's name isn't "SBC attached/unattached", only the poll is. Besides, its interesting to hear how other people use SBC, and some ppl still think its attached in 1.1, duno why...

Best answers
Were also not just spamming in the thread so the mods won't close it i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom