SBC:

• Attached

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unattached

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i DONT THINK ANY TING SHOULD CHANGE ACEPT THAT IS ATTACHED. Sorry for caps was just OWNING in mean playing ESF

Best answers
with the new multi psing i think picolo will be able to ps anyway, fire sbc then chace it with another one and normal beam. if people had option to attach or unattach it they would fire sbc then chase it with an attached one, that would be cruel and lame as hell, i think it should be attached because picture this, cell fires unattached sbc, someone fires kame at it, cell fires kame at it... attach it to prevent cell being overpowered in psing, and to be true to the show. im done ranting and i think i cintradicted myself at least 1 time there.:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it isnt attached in 1.1 so stop complaining already

Best answers
Just a quick question Hibiki, you said that the SBC is going to remain unattatched for 1.1, do you know if there really are plans to make it attatched in other versions?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What made the ESF team make it unattached? I mean they keep saying that this is a DBZ mod and that DB or DBGT chars will not be added in future editions as of now, In DBZ Piccolo's sbc is attached I was just wondering why they made it un attached in the first place.

Best answers
Yeah, praise god, no attachment, YEAH! SBC is bril, im so grateful for the beta team now. Oh, and i wonder what it will be like for multiple Power srtugle now, fire like 6o into some beam and see what happens :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can do that I mean have like 10 SBC going against 1 powerfull Kamehameha right after each other.

Best answers
SBC should be:

Attached
Explosion on PS and when defending
Cut throught (like a sword) on direct hit then fade

And I think it should be a one shot kill for lower level players.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That seems kinda cheap. I mean it's already cheap to hook an SBC onto an incomming kame or gallit gun, but now you can actually destroy the other person with one after another. Sounds like people are going to get even more angry at Piccolo players...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya really I can already see the flaming about how he is cheap.

Best answers
People already flame picolo about how cheap he is, i mean he has eye laser ad sbc, nuff said. But SBC is brillian against kame spammers, you just fire one into the beam and they cant detonate it into the middle of the map anihilating everyone. Its one of the best defenses agains noobs like that.

I think it will be really crap though when you pump like 20 sbc's into a beam, but then you can argue that it is cheap to use eye laser at all. This game is unbalanced, so i just try to accept it and move on....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally someone who says the game is unbalanced. If you are not a noob you should find ways to get around the unbalanced places in the game.

Best answers
yea, piccoolo is cheap.

everytime i block a sbc, the n00b always keeps hitting me with anohter until i die when im trying to block it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That happens to me but why would you block a sbc, all you have to do is move away from it a little. But the same happens when I'am in a ps.

Best answers
Everything Piccolo has can be countered by MOVING. All of his good attacks are un-controllable, so if you get hit you either weren't paying attention, didn't move, or got melee'd, in which case you would have taken a hit from something else anyway. If you are complaining about Piccolo being unbalanced, you need to seriously re-evaluate your in-game tactics....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean some of his stuff is easy to go arround but can you do when you are in a ps or bs? and when 1.1 is out they will pump like 20 SBC into a ps and kill everyone.

Best answers
Don't underestimate piccolo. I have played against alot of people who underestimate me, until they fight me. He is king. Picolo's moves can be countered my moving, but not always, sometimes you just dont have a choice but to die!

When someone fires a beam at me, i will hit it with an SBC, that freezes them in place, leaving them completely open to any other attack. And if an idiot tries to block an SBC, then he is dead 90% of the time. Alot of people underestimate piccolo, but he is extremey powerful if you know how to use him. But his moves are cheap, but require skill to pull off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom