Special Beam Cannon

SBC:

• Attached

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unattached

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Thats the one thing I'm not gonna like is at first piccolo will be really good at ps in the beginning but when every one transforms piccolo's SBC won't be that effective. I say when he transforms the power output from SBC should be increased so u can still ps with those useing the Kame

Mog

Best answers
heh, one hit kill and un-attached... that would be funny:
1. un-attached would mean it would be bad for ps'ing.
2. one hit kill means that while you are ps/bs'ing the first sbc and the person shoots another one at you.. it wouldnt even hurt you cos one hit kill attacks like disks have been changed to not even hurt people in a ps/bs. (whereas other ki-attacks still do a bit of damage)
3. after the person has wasted loads of ki shooting several sbc's at you and not doing any damage, you can throw the first sbc back at him and get a one-hit-kill cos he wont have enough ki to block it! :p

Best answers
I think it should be attached and unattached. Like you can let go but its much weaker.

Mog

Best answers
lol, that sounds familiar...where'd that thread go :rolleyes:

Best answers
they should keep it exactly the way it is in the show.....ATTACHED!!! ;(

Best answers
my vote goes to attached considering that it was never once unattached in the show, nor was it unattached in any of the games besides ultimate battle22 where everything was unattached (developers probably got lazy)

Best answers
My only gripe with attached is that later on the sayjin will kick the living crap out of piccolo in ps if the SBC is attached. Will the SBC be attached for Cell as well?

Best answers
Originally posted by vegeta0111
they should keep it exactly the way it is in the show.....ATTACHED!!! ;(

In the show they showed it attached AND unattached!:rolleyes:

Best answers
T.G., yes it was attached with cell too. that would be kinda dumb. attached to piccolo, but not to cell? it's the same attack for cryin out loud.

and Barry-White, from what you just said about shooting a SBC, then moving out of the way of ps and shooting another..... you'd BETTER hope i don't see you do that in a game or you'll be the #1 target of either my Kame or Shield Attack from gohan (or, in the case of when 1.1 comes out, kame torpedo's, mini-SB, and Kame from goku). Doing what you're talking about is exactly why the SBC should be attached. it's the only moderately powerful attack that isn't attached.

Best answers
I think it should be sped up and attached (but not explodable!!!), it should also be just a little bit guidable, it seems like most times when he fired it in the show, it curved at least a little bit to hit the target, also it should get much more powerful after the transformation, Buu himself commented on how it packed more of a punch coming from a more powerful fighter that's just my two cents

Best answers
yogosaki, i never saw the SBC curve at all. it may have looked that way since i don't remember them ever really showing it from point a to point b in one single screen, they usually have the camera view scroll to the side to show who shot it and where it hits.

Best answers
The reason why it ook piccolo such a long time to power it up was because of the fact he was placing all his energy into the attack (thats why he could only do 2 with it for the first time) then later on he just didnt place that much energy into it, thus it was more powerful than the origional but it also didnt use up all his energy, imagine how powerful it would have been after he went super namek? and on the note of piccolo, he has 3 forms... the origional super namek (the size increasing one which he used against garlic Junior) and the super namek fuse that he did with nail, then the one with Kami, am I right? the sbc should be attached because thats what it was like in the tv show, but I like it unattached, cause I throw one move a little so I can see, then fire another one, then they are usually dead, lol ah well, lets so what the coders do eh?

* www.moldyundies.tk *
* [email protected] *

Best answers
Guess you're right, Elemental, just checked it out, the camera angle made the first one that piccolo shot appear to curve (ep 3), well, no guidance then :p

Best answers
Hey umm also when picallo use SPC on Garlic Jr it was unattached.

Best answers
I don't even think it was un-attached in Garlic Jr. Maybe Garlic jr deflected it, which caused piccolo to stop pumping into it, but whenever he normally shoots it, it's always attached, like i said, unless it's deflected back. even against Raditz, it went through Raditz, and goku, and kept going till it hit the ground.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Attach it.
I mean come on its a BEAM,
It even says it in its name.
IF its detached it should be called Special KI Cannon.
Piccilo had to saty behind the beam ( i believe the 2 times he fired the beam)

Best answers
yeah, but because its de tached, its piccolo's only really good move (well aside from eye lasers, but people complain so much its not worth it to use it) I mean, its a fast charging decently powerful projectile basically, and if you attach it, piccolo sure as hell doesnt have the pl to powerstruggle with it (compared to the saiyans or buu). If it was attached, itd have to be incredibly fast (which i think would be kinda good) and i think the masenko would have to be made a bit more useful in a ps so piccolo has something to ps with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe it should be attached like in the show but also like in the show it should move a hell of alot faster and theres probibly a reason for this but also in the show the SBC wasnt quite so big it was a bit thinner than whats in the game but like i said there's probibly a reason for it being as big as it is

Best answers
Cheeto101, the eye lasers are not pointless to use just cause of people complaining. there's actually a few reasons.

1. cannot be blocked
2. cannot be PS'ed
3. goes right through gohan's shield attack (as well as buu's candy thingy)
4. they do WAY too much damage in a short amount of time, especially when getting cheap shots from behind you during a PS.
5. it is just plain CHEAP

I actually couldn't care less if both eye lasers and buu's candy thingy is taken out. Nothing is more annoying that not being able to stop an attack at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ElementalDragon
Cheeto101, the eye lasers are not pointless to use just cause of people complaining. there's actually a few reasons.

1. cannot be blocked
2. cannot be PS'ed
3. goes right through gohan's shield attack (as well as buu's candy thingy)
4. they do WAY too much damage in a short amount of time, especially when getting cheap shots from behind you during a PS.
5. it is just plain CHEAP

I actually couldn't care less if both eye lasers and buu's candy thingy is taken out. Nothing is more annoying that not being able to stop an attack at all.
YA! I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom