Best answers
I got just a few more posts before i can get my custom avatar up. so i wanted to see wat u guys thought of it. i made it this time :D

Best answers
lol, or you can, just not post . :S u guys give opinions to others...why not me :\

Best answers
You aren't worthy enough for our opinions :devgrin:

Okay, it's okay. But...you scribbled on Vegeta's face. I hate you. J/k.

Best answers
we all have diffrent ways of spelling it : saya - jins. saiyens, saiyins ect... i said Sayins cause thats the only one that would fit the avatar :D

Best answers
Well, seein as u double posted, it is not like you are TRYING to spam or nothing to get ur post count up (sarcasm).

And about the Av, honestly i don't care that much. The text is kewlios but the rest, it don't look all that great.

Best answers
Simplicity isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think there are really only two correct ways of spelling it, "Saya-jin" which is japanese, and "Saiyan" which is the english counterpart. I guess it's possible it's different in other countries as well, but if you're going to use a word in a design you should spell it right in the language you're using. Unless the mispelling is a stylistic thing. Like "Outkast."

That said I like the second one better. I think the type works well with the framing and theme. The color could be a bit more interesting I think, and the text could be a bit easier to read. If the type stands out more you could make the size smaller and squeeze all of "Saiyan" in there.

Best answers
lol

thanx all for your opinions. i really apreciate it. specialy you domino :) thanx

Best answers
any one want em? [i doubt it...] you can have em and do watever you want to....

i dont want them anymore. please, take em if you want...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sayins isnt a propper spelling

there are only 2 ways to spell it

the jap way : saiya-jin

and the english way : saiyan

Best answers
and saiyan-jin

On Cartoon Network the guy that did a voice over for DBZ did my head in he would call them Sayions... stupid ass

But nice Avatar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom