Status
Not open for further replies.

[J]

Best answers
sweeet. im going to download it now! lol nice job finishing it up, thanks. i really dont have much time to do alot of the stuff :p looks nice ingame, my only regret is the shoes. :p thanks for animating it :p I feel like doing something else for esf since my skills are x100 of what they where when i made this :D

Best answers
The sounds are okay, though I would have prefered to have sounds from Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 (actual voices) instead of sounds from the original games. You could have Sonic saying Chaos Control the shield attack or something and Sonic Wind for the Kamehameha. I liked the transformation sounds though. What music was that?

[J]

Best answers
SEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAA! i love it ingame! i never thought it would be this good, NICE job finishing it. and great sprite for the masenko ^_^ the only prob i saw was every once in a while when im flying from being meleed my body will spin around :p

Best answers
Ok one thing i must say.
GREAAAAAAAAT!
its friggin great! i didnt know how it would be in game, but i liked it.
This is now my favourite esf model lol.
Yeah i laughed at the sega thing its good, the spin attack is cool in the air, the ring attack actually makes me use masenko coz it looks cool, good work ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aaah.... finally, positvie talk, i dont get that ofter from people like wing zero 0... anyways be prepared for much more of the BOSS groups skills ^_^

[J]

Best answers
what is the boss squad? kinda like the pro squad?

Best answers
no, we're better...

but mostly, we are a squad that makes models that doesnt
have to do with esf ^_^..

and the sonic sounds are funny heh..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, took the words right out of my mouth... i'll cry now..

[J]

Best answers
hey this is one of the first all-original models to make it into esf! no edited anything except animations! :p go shijing for making all the great sounds, animations, and sprites! lol damn now i always have to play as gohan.

Best answers
*take a flag with the names shijing and [J] on it and starts waving it!* yaaaaaaaa finaly i have been waiting for this model YESSSS GOOD YOB! BOTH OF U! (sorry very excited)

Best answers
finally a download link:D:D:D and i like his swoop animation, that one rocks!!!

Best answers
ok iam really mad bcuz i dunno how the heck you frickin get these skins to work ive installed sonic and pikkon nd i dunno where to put them i put them in the main esf thing WHERE DO I PUT THEM HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELP

[J]

Best answers
extract them to your half-life directory. the folders are set up to go to the right places. should be c:/Sierra/Half-Life

Best answers
Oh yeah! This is cool, sonic's my favorite sega game and character. I'm sticking it on...oh poo, what am i to do now. I have the Samus model replacement for piccolo, I guess i'll just keep the old masenko sprite in my backup folder and see what the sonic one looks like.
P.S.-You never PMed me back shijin, but it's ok because i was over my friend lighting fire crackers in a trashcan and setting machbox cars on fire and sending them through a track today. I had a jolly good time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom