Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres really not much to this one... It is nothing at all like more of your other works. This one looks like you cut out the eye and chanded it colour then used the brushes in PS and slapped then into the background. Sorry but I dont like it, looks like you did not try on it like other wp's you have done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a 2 second job >_<
u took the eye(1.5 seconds)
and then took 2 default brushes from php and slpaed em around...
nothing more, no bg, nothing >_<

Best answers
Doesn't look good..too plain, the eye takes up a huge amount of space and may intrude on icons. Not to good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually theres alot more to it then u guys seem to think

i took the pictue, i then slapped it inbetween to smokey layers, after that i put my logo in the eye, i then changed the hue, i grabed 2 brushes, i also typed out some text about 5 times radial blured some other effects.

and believe it or not i spent a good 2 hours on that tryin to see what i could do with that image

smokey layers = render clouds
duplicated layer
make on these color dodge
distort wave
change hue of one of them

the eye takes up a huge amount of space and may intrude on icons
and this is y icons are movable

there is more work there thn u r seeing and u r judging based on weather or not i used more complicated techniques which are not needed. you guys should actually grad on weather it looks good.u guys are letting your knowledge of graphics influence weather something looks nice or not. and besides the brushes are there to be used if u dont use em they just go to waiste

Best answers
lol, just like my images. they have hidden meanings too!!! WOW!!!

and this is y icons are movable
the point is, to not have to move them. people get accostomed to the way it looks and they want it that way, they dont want to have to move them to accomodate to see a eyeball.

there is more work there thn u r seeing and u r judging based on weather or not i used more complicated techniques which are not needed. you guys should actually grad on weather it looks good
remember my images? they have hidden stuff too... lol...

it doesn't look too good..sorry, not trying to be rude here, just stating what i think of the image...

it's spelled whether, btw..

edit: sometimes what you see for the technique, judges how it looks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom