💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres some cars i have Manipulated in Photoshop not to sure if it classes as art but hey.
Pug 206:-

Opel Corsa C:-

Scroll to your left ;)

Some comments please people.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the licence plate and the wheels dont look quite right... other than that its good

Best answers
what out of the wheels did u change??? but great job , not visible whats manipulated and whats real:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the second one is good i couldnt tell what u manipulated for a sec but the first one u can tell the wheels are wrong, it looks like they bent the car. the 3rd one the license plate has a very thin white streak giving it away plus it dont look that real.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suppose i should tell ya what i did to the pics.

1. Removed Handles Licence plates and bump strip, tinted the windows, edited the rear light cluster and changed the wheels and it started out as a five door i converted it to a nice little 3door.
2. Standard Picture nothing edited.
3. Changed the 2nd Pic to what you can see.

Thanx for the Crit and Comments, Im currently going to work on the 206.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was looking constructive critasimim not some half assed comment like yours. I wont flame ya cause i know you dont have any sense.

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hehe, pretty cool BrunO 'cept a few concerns.

- In the first one the wheels are a bit odd but are cool
- And in the second one the liscence plate don't really match it though its a nice effect

just two concerns, Good job though! I don't even think I could do as good :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tose where just some first drafts to see what would look cool, im gonna restart the 206 and show yas.

Digi
1. Done a half-assed job of the wheels was not happy at all.
2. Done the licence plates for a laff ;)
Thanx for the comments and crits.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry i offended u with my comment and on the second i didnt think that license plate thing was real.for future note knowing your mistakes helps u correct them in the future so even a put down can be constructive as long as u tell y. sorry u took it the wrong way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No i neva took your comment wrong dont worry after further analisis of the actual edits i believe that your comments and others (on this forum and others) where correct so im now gonna go to work and edit the car so it has a more pro look to it and not as half asses as it does at the moment. FYI these both took less than a few hours each and where just some fun me and a friend had, but i enjoyed it loads so am gonna do alot better.
As you know im gonna restart the 206 but for the following reasons:-
1. Wheels to big and i merged one with the background layer (n00b mistake)
2. i believe i can to the editing at a higher standard.
3. It was a better reference pic to edit than the Opel Corsa C.

Infact i value the opinion of those that point out my flaws than just say its great because its shows where i can improve and work on those specific areas.
But i wont be doing it for a while as i had to reinstall my WindowsXP Pro and i lost PhotoShop but i still have the reference pics so it aint that bad.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom