well the second one is good i couldnt tell what u manipulated for a sec but the first one u can tell the wheels are wrong, it looks like they bent the car. the 3rd one the license plate has a very thin white streak giving it away plus it dont look that real.
1. Removed Handles Licence plates and bump strip, tinted the windows, edited the rear light cluster and changed the wheels and it started out as a five door i converted it to a nice little 3door.
2. Standard Picture nothing edited.
3. Changed the 2nd Pic to what you can see.
Thanx for the Crit and Comments, Im currently going to work on the 206.
sorry i offended u with my comment and on the second i didnt think that license plate thing was real.for future note knowing your mistakes helps u correct them in the future so even a put down can be constructive as long as u tell y. sorry u took it the wrong way
No i neva took your comment wrong dont worry after further analisis of the actual edits i believe that your comments and others (on this forum and others) where correct so im now gonna go to work and edit the car so it has a more pro look to it and not as half asses as it does at the moment. FYI these both took less than a few hours each and where just some fun me and a friend had, but i enjoyed it loads so am gonna do alot better.
As you know im gonna restart the 206 but for the following reasons:-
1. Wheels to big and i merged one with the background layer (n00b mistake)
2. i believe i can to the editing at a higher standard.
3. It was a better reference pic to edit than the Opel Corsa C.
Infact i value the opinion of those that point out my flaws than just say its great because its shows where i can improve and work on those specific areas.
But i wont be doing it for a while as i had to reinstall my WindowsXP Pro and i lost PhotoShop but i still have the reference pics so it aint that bad.