✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ive just started getting into making sprites, and as a test ive made a sprite for Super 17's final attack in Gt. This is just a quick test to see what it would turn out like, so any advise would be great before i start the real thing. Note i had to use blue because you cant use black and i couldnt find a purple i liked, and that the real thing will have a lot more lighting animation, and a lot higher quality.

Best answers
That is a good start, but it really needs much more lightening. Make the middle of the ball a lil lighter blue...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
with the lighting, on the final one im going to use a maximum size sprite, but keep that image the same size (64, 64), but have the huge lighting that was in the episode (like 8-10x bigger then the ball) and have a better version of that lightning just for the middle.

*edit* just made it more readable.....

Best answers
Let there be lightening in the middle of the ball, and also some lightening that just goes around the ball. The makimum sprite is 256*256 isn't it??

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yeah, and in game thats huge. The only thing is, in game swapping it for a final flash, it doesnt look in te middle of vegeta, its slightly to the side, even though the sprite images are definetly in the middle.

Off topic: Anyone looking for a site to upload models/sigs/pics or anything, try Freeservers.com.

*edit* i meant just the blue ball 64,64

Best answers
I think is as huge as frieza's deadball, but see you don't make the sprite too big, otherwise it goes thrue the models hands, and that's kinda unreallistic...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No body is making a SUPER 17 so I dont know why your making his attack I wish someone would make a 17 and SUPER 17 :( one more thing how do you do sprites????

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The Dark One: I meant it to look something like this (but not as rubbish lightning as this)

and to make sprites, look at the sticky above, thats where i learned. (plus id been making animated images for ages anyway)

Best answers
Something like that, but then more like this [fastly draw in paint so don't bother the rubbish lightening...], but the ball only needs to be a lil bigger...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes more electricity. I am into animation myself. I can show you some of my work if you would like

www.downloads.com search: UNfreez
(easy gif animator, you can pretty much do anything you want with it,yet has to be gifs) Im getting into another program, that costs.

www.unfreez.com

Best answers
i would have the inside ball textures rotating...but who's going to listen to a guy like me hmm?

Best answers
It was just an example for solidus so he would see what he should make..., I just added more electicy on it in paint [did it in five mins]. But venguard what textures do you mean?? The lightening around the ball or the lightening that goes away from the ball??

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks everybody

Do you mean the inner blue ball (that the dark one said to turn lighter blue?). There all good ideas, and im gonna use every piece of help that i get ;D . And i like your draw over, i think im gonna use something like that, but one line at a time (so that in the animation, the lightning strikes one at a time if you know what i mean). And i dont think that the ball neads to be any bigger, in game at full power its too big allready. Thanks everyone for your help, and keep it coming! im listening to everyone, nomatter what you know or who you are, or how long youve been on the forums, keep it coming!

*edit* with the lightning a meant one patch at a time rather than line (like about half of your draw over) then animated, then another patch, but im gonna use a massive loop rather than the 16 (?) pictures it uses at the moment, so that its gonna be a lot harder to see where is loops.

Off topic: Can you see all of my pics, or does one say link forbidden? cos there all from the same site, so thats just wierd.... and do any model makers nead any sprites making ;D just give me a message.

*edit* the easiest way to make gif animations is to put the pictures into flash, then export the movie as a gif animation. That way it also notices that there in a sequence, and puts them all in for you, instead of one at a time.

*yet another edit* damb! there all gone now, can anyone see them by right clicking, copying the address and putting it in a new window?

Best answers
One sez "forbidden linking", the one you posted on 04-12-2003 02:37 AM above my drawing

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
thats strange

thats what i thought, but for some reason i can the picture properly again now. Thanks for tellin me though, must have been a problem at the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom