Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to say I am getting tired of the 3D blob on a page then coloured. They all look the same and your has nothing really interesting that makes it different then the other ones. So I give it a 3/10. I am sorry if this upsets you but it is just my opinion.

Best answers
no no its fine, i understand where your coming from, and its your own opinion i respect that

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can't Bryce 5 make graphics for art besides 3d water blobs?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its to... random, getting kinda played if you ask me...

Best answers
1 yr and a half and they now say it :p

Anyway, it looks good, but try adding your own style...

I like it , but use your own style instead of trendwhore..try new settings etc..

With bryce , maya, or 3ds max, you can create abstract that looks like a city, yet not..there's so much you can do other than use blobs :p

And the rewards are not to use tutorials(not saying you do, it goes for everyone).

Hope this helps, I have ideas but don't know how to create it in a 3d program, so maybe since you know the program, you can base your ideas and styles off other people's ideas. Thats always a good way to learn. COLLABORATION :)

Best answers
I have to say I am getting tired of the 3D blob on a page then coloured. They all look the same and your has nothing really interesting that makes it different then the other ones. So I give it a 3/10. I am sorry if this upsets you but it is just my opinion.
yeah, i agree with HSU...thats friggin like..Picaso art....in other words...its NOT art. lol. and if u think it looks cool...then fine. but cmon...its just another fad...which...of course...sucks like that rest

Edit by Hsu: "thats friggin like..Picaso art....in other words...its NOT art" <---- I should hurt you for that. Stary night is one of my favorite paintings EVER!

Best answers
i kno nothing about 3d art so i cant critisize it, i think its a calm look with the colours and the angle of the poster. 8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
I have to say I am getting tired of the 3D blob on a page then coloured. They all look the same and your has nothing really interesting that makes it different then the other ones.

0o0o0oOOOww yeah, thats insactly what i am thinkig... lately, everyone makes the same things, i REALY DISLIKE them!!!

and i give it a 1/111.....
srry

Best answers
Is it just a blob or is it something else because i cant figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom