Question about Trunks's Basic Melee animations in 1.3

Best answers
So what your saying is, you wouldn't care if the game had suckey animations, suckey graphics, suckey EVERYTHIING, ACCEPT, the gameplay, you would still like the game? Cause that's really what your saying, if animations don't affect the gameplay, I guess nothing else does except the gameplay itself. Well anyway, it's just your opinion anyway, so I respect your own personal opinion, and you make a couple good points, so I'll deal with that :).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still play Soulblade. Obviously graphics are not an issue for me.

You're also taking my statement to the extreme. I said I don't care if Trunks has a sword or not. Him having a sword doesn't make the game better. It doesn't add a "wow" factor to esf. It doesn't matter, which is why the team will save that for last should they choose to add it.

Best answers
Well yeah, really, the only thing it adds is a little cool animation. Your right that it doesn't add a "wow" or anything, it's just a little thing that can be very cool to look at and hear at times. They shouldn't really worry about it, but they should still try to break it in when they have extra time.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Ok...........Jeez.........You don't have to get mad at me, as I said before...Slow today....Well then, I guess someone can move this thread to the suggestions section then? Cause it's basically a suggestion to put his sword animations in 1.3 for his basic melee.
I wasn't mad at you, I was stating the obvious in my previous post. When I explicitly state -
myself said:
DT said that he's going to be working on a new adv melee concept - new ideas for the 1.3 melee system. What can you infer from this? Perhaps that the 1.3 system isn't set in stone? Perhaps we're still working on it? Maybe a team member didn't reply to the post because we do not know if Trunks will have sword animations for basic melee?
Small enhancements like that come after the main system is developed, not before.
It's apparent I cannot get my point across without using oversized fonts and bold text.
Anyways, we will probably work in trunks sword somehow into his melee combat, but saying our current melee system is undecided, we can't say how we will implement it. We can't say if he'll use it in basic melee, advanced melee, or whatever new system we decide to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom