Best answers
ok, try this: Making a fully functional mirror in a multiplayer map... hehe id like 2 sse u solve that one...
As for leaks, theres a whole bunch of those...

I saw the new pics, whoa man its gonna look fantastic!!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
lol in MP no, in SP yes...yes yes yes, exception to every rule i know...

Best answers
true that....

anyway I like how it looks,keep the water like that,it gives that desert-ish look

and if possible,add some vegetation around the lake,nothing looks more oasis-ish with plant and palms :)

It looks great overall,but it might need a new mountain texture,or ground,whichever you prefer....

Best answers
looks like this community finally gets his ass up to work on some really good maps!!!
Good to see, that DJ's speeches about putting more time into maps made some of you guys actually invest more work in your maps!!

*clap*
the lake looks cool, nice work! looks better than I thought it would.
What I can see from the picz looks good, theres only one thing: the big mountain in the background of this pic looks too spiky,
but it may also not be finished right now!
so, go on!

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That's coming along great optional! Keep it going, from what i have read, this map will rule really bad. 10 thumbz up!

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
What are normal joes supposed to do with these .txt files.
Please use .jpeg

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Although i'm on adsl now, i agree with KWS, txt's and bmp's really is hell for 56kers.

Best answers
im on 56k, and the pics load quickly for me o_O

anyways, nice map! keep up the good work. i know im going to like this one :)

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Appearantly not for killedwithstyle, oh well.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
they are in jpg format; they are .txt extenstions, so that Geocities does not block its remote linkage...

i took a day's break from mapping because i was getting a bit bored of it; im back now though.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Optional

Wow love the updates, can't wait for this to be released. Your mapping never ceases to shock me, opty, keep it up! :yes:

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, i have 2 announcements to make!

1. This map is going to be for GHP (i would give link, but it would be censored, so there is no point in that). it WILL be released for ESF too, but it will be only released after GHP mod is released as well...erm, that might take till september to one year

2. Now, my only name for it is either Gobi or Sahara...i need a good name! if you like Gobi or Sahara, reply with that name, if you want something different, reply with that name!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Gobi?!?! o_O | O__O | o_O

1.) So you're saying this might take upto a year to release?! Damn, I was hoping to play on that with more people.

2.) z_sahara , z_desert , z_isolation (But definetly not Gobi!)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm well it seems that this might not work out the way i had said...it may be just for esf or for ghp and esf released as soon as the map is done...

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
even if its a desert... the texturing looks xtreme boring since you only used ONE texture for the ground.

Best answers
Uhm i think he used 2.... But WTH it looks good, maybe add some grass spots somewhere....

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DJ-Ready
even if its a desert... the texturing looks xtreme boring since you only used ONE texture for the ground.
Hint hint hint>>>

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I think sence it is to be a EGYPT type map he only needs to use one texture; SANDm it looks like the ground is SAND and the mt are just big SAND mt, so imo the use of one texture does not do anything bad for the map. It looks GREAT the way it is I would not change a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom