One time only thing! Force pit content released!

Best answers
I don't get what the big deal is, if he was so sorry for doing what he did was does it matter? And if the team truly knew who he was from day one, why do they always edit/delete threads/posts that out him for what he is?

Bigger picture, when can I get my old account unbanned? Snow is the user name. Someone in this thread can say I had nothing to do with the big 'problem' this community faced.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anyone really wants to donate, get in contact with me, I am so broke atm I cannot afford any cigarettes alcohol or drugs, so please, with your kindness, you can help me kill myself, just that little bit quicker. Thank you, you know I will appreciate it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
If anyone really wants to donate, get in contact with me, I am so broke atm I cannot afford any cigarettes alcohol or drugs, so please, with your kindness, you can help me kill myself, just that little bit quicker. Thank you, you know I will appreciate it.
Come to America buddy, I'll hook you up. We'll kill ourselves together.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cigs are a money sink man.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember those times, man.

Remember when you and Zeo teamed up with Lukyas to prove that I was Avenger?

Good times, man.
I was going to leave this thread alone until I read this. I defended you, jackass. I already knew you were one of the people of a certain group I disliked intensely, but I wasn't sure whom until recently. As I've said many a time, I'm never wrong about people, and I'll eventually be proven correct, even if it takes half a year for it to happen, as it did.

Leave my name out of your posts unless you're praising me or finally ready to put up a fight that doesn't end with you apologizing for being wrong. Again.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We should have a meetup one of these days where we all just get really stoned.

I'm in.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We should have a meetup one of these days where we all just get really stoned.

I'm in.
Yep, you're hooked. The Reefer Madness is already taking over. You clearly want to go on a rape rampage. Should've taken my advice and gone the shroom route.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hooked on weed? I've smoked less then 10 times, the last time I did it was whenever you came back.

I'm going to try Shrooms out sooner or later

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm Chris Hansen.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hooked on weed? I've smoked less then 10 times, the last time I did it was whenever you came back.

I'm going to try Shrooms out sooner or later
Less than 10 means 8 or so, or else you'd have said less than 8. You're on the path to ultimate destruction. Weed has killed over 6 trillion Americans in the last year, Hyb. Statistics don't lie.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
98% of statistics are made up on the spot.

@Snow: I've heard good things about the volcano

Best answers

If you're less then 10 sessions in with weed you're in for an awesome awakening with a volcano. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You sound like one of the many homeless people I pass on my way to school :cry:.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Not true, although your statistic is certainly false.

The fact that you've heard good things about the volcano let's me and Majin You know that you're in too deep. Majin, we need to take action before it's too late. What, Maj? Yes, I agree.

I'm sorry, Hyb, but you've left us no choice.

Dogma. Suck his ****.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I miss Dogma.

If I were admin, In addition to allowing sanctioned flame wars where we vote on the winner, I would unban Dogma. He'd be my sidekick admin, man. Except I wouldn't actually give him admin, he'd only think he had it. Like the kai forums

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom