One time only thing! Force pit content released!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea. I already know what the Force Pit is and all. Some people keep telling me its pretty much a joke... but I dont see that..
Not really. I don't consider a section dedicated to "inside infos" a joke.

Oh, and I don't get it. If Sky needed money to renew his license, why did he stop accepting donations to the Force Pit? :/

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the part where you put my thread in your sig and you almost had your access removed?

Good times.
Damaera, that was my favorite part and I'm surprised you brought it up. Let me recount to everyone the full story of what happened because this got censored last time, as often happens when Damaera makes a fool of himself

You see, Fire Phoenix created a thread much like this one. Damaera, without even reading said thread, became extremely upset and, for lack of a better phrase, flipped out. He closed the thread, something not in his jurisdiction to do (Why he had powers in this section is beyond me) and made a thread in the Force Pit proclaiming just how upset he was. Now, in the thread that Fire Phoenix made, we posted a joke that was posted in the Force Pit. Once it became clear to Damaera that he was wrong for closing the thread, he attempted to justify his actions by making up the ridiculous notion that nothing, even content not related to ESF may be leaked from the Force Pit.

I, seeing the absurdity and humor in this, took the sentence that was posted in the force pit telling us that nothing may be leaked, even if it doesn't have to do with ESF and put it in my sig. Dameara would have none of it, though. He complained to Masta about this clear lack of respect and had me remove the sig. We can't have our beloved PR guy look like a fool now can we?

Have my access removed? They might have removed my access, but I'm not sure, it kind of pales in comparison to the horrible, unspeakable things (Really, I'm not allowed to speak of them. Some people would be very surprised and disappointed if they knew) Damaera has done to this mod.

I would link everyone to the threads in question, but as mentioned before, they were deleted so Damaera's pristine image could be upholded. So yes, Dameara, good times. I especially liked the part where you were forced to apologize for being wrong.

Anything else you'd like to bring up? Maybe have my post deleted or get me threatened to be banned for this one?

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
You know, I just realized something. . . . . .

Burt's Bees chap stick smells kinda like Jack Daniels.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of these days FP, you're going to be banned from these forums for spamming. Again.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damaera, that was my favorite part and I'm surprised you brought it up. Let me recount to everyone the full story of what happened because this got censored last time, as often happens when Damaera makes a fool of himself

You see, Fire Phoenix created a thread much like this one. Damaera, without even reading said thread, became extremely upset and, for lack of a better phrase, flipped out. He closed the thread, something not in his jurisdiction to do (Why he had powers in this section is beyond me) and made a thread in the Force Pit proclaiming just how upset he was. Now, in the thread that Fire Phoenix made, we posted a joke that was posted in the Force Pit. Once it became clear to Damaera that he was wrong for closing the thread, he attempted to justify his actions by making up the ridiculous notion that nothing, even content not related to ESF may be leaked from the Force Pit.

I, seeing the absurdity and humor in this, took the sentence that was posted in the force pit telling us that nothing may be leaked, even if it doesn't have to do with ESF and put it in my sig. Dameara would have none of it, though. He complained to Masta about this clear lack of respect and had me remove the sig. We can't have our beloved PR guy look like a fool now can we?

Have my access removed? They might have removed my access, but I'm not sure, it kind of pales in comparison to the horrible, unspeakable things (Really, I'm not allowed to speak of them. Some people would be very surprised and disappointed if they knew) Damaera has done to this mod.

I would link everyone to the threads in question, but as mentioned before, they were deleted so Damaera's pristine image could be upholded. So yes, Dameara, good times. I especially liked the part where you were forced to apologize for being wrong.

Anything else you'd like to bring up? Maybe have my post deleted or get me threatened to be banned for this one?
I remember those times, man.

Remember when you and Zeo teamed up with Lukyas to prove that I was Avenger?

Good times, man.

Force Pit Member
Best answers

Remember when Kurt hacked the forums and leaked esf and tried to destroy the mod, and Sean helped him then Sean became PR?

Good times, man.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Remember when you and Zeo teamed up with Lukyas to prove that I was Avenger?

Good times, man.
I actually don't remember that. I remember talking with Zeo about how you were probably someone in (insert group that you were apart of here), but he wasn't sure who.

In any case, I don't see what difference it makes. So we were wrong about who you were. We wouldn't have had to guess if you were open about the evil **** you've did in the past, but apparently being open and straightforward isn' how you roll.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In any case, I don't see what difference it makes. So we were wrong about who you were. We wouldn't have had to guess if you were open about the evil **** you've did in the past, but apparently being open and straightforward isn' how you roll.
Or maybe it has to do with private reasons that I don't want to tell you because you'll eventually get mad at me and tell everyone why I'm not saying anything. :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or maybe it has to do with private reasons that I don't want to tell you because you'll eventually get mad at me and tell everyone why I'm not saying anything. :)
I can't imagine why I would ever get mad at you. I also can't imagine why you wouldn't want anyone to know that you were responsible for helping to almost kill ESF. Must be mighty powerful private reasons, it's not like theres anything wrong with almost killing the mod.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think bars should have happy endings during their happy hours.

Sales would increase dramatically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom