One time only thing! Force pit content released!

Best answers
Well if you guys are down for a :420: meet i'am down.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't smoke drugs, I smoke fools like you on the b-ball court!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Chakra: You better hope a couple of guys who are up to no good don't make trouble in your neighborhood.

If you're less then 10 sessions in with weed you're in for an awesome awakening with a volcano. :)
It's just a vaporizer right? We have one of them if thats all it is

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Too bad the best drugs arent made in America.
Cigarretes are expensive as hell too.

Yeah.. cigarretes

It would be a useless investment Skiwan.

Come down to Costa Rica, you'll find weed growing on sidewalks and hot girls to go with your alcohol addiction.

Dont worry, its on me.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not true, although your statistic is certainly false.

The fact that you've heard good things about the volcano let's me and Majin You know that you're in too deep. Majin, we need to take action before it's too late. What, Maj? Yes, I agree.

I'm sorry, Hyb, but you've left us no choice.

Dogma. Suck his ****.
I love that we're always on the same page.

Sub used to be, too. But he's changed...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ouch.

It's okay Maj. You're still my hero.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Chakra: You better hope a couple of guys who are up to no good don't make trouble in your neighborhood.
Well played good sir!

But drugs are evil and kill. Now alcohol, that's never hurt anyone. You guys should do that.

Edit: Oh **** do I smell a intervention coming up!?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Edit: Oh **** do I smell a intervention coming up!?
I believe so. We have to save Hybibby from himself before it's too late. The only way to save Subbatical from his addiction to marijuana is to give him something stronger. Perhaps I can allow him to drink a vial of my blood, Maj? Or maybe I could inject my balls with heroin and have sex with Hybocrisy, making him addicted to my penis (that's what he'd believe anyway).

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm sorry things had to come to this Sub. But you're no longer my Zeo replacement for when Zeo's gone. Chakra is.

Grats Chakra.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...replacement? Are you suggesting I'm replaceable? Really, *****?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
...replacement? Are you suggesting I'm replaceable? Really, *****?
No. But having someone, something, ANYTHING, is easier to cope with than not having you around. So I pretend they're you.

BABY COMEBACK, you can blame it all on me.

If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me. Oo ooo ooo no baby please don't go.

I wanna kiss you all over, and over and again.

uhh

I want it that way, tell me why, I never something something something, I want it that way.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to have a true to life Zeo encounter when I'm not around, just talk to yourself. I'm sure you're asking why, so I'll explain. I am you. I am in you. I am around you. I am Hybrid. I am Maj. I am Chakra. I am Maynard. I am Rid****. I am Captain America. I am Jesus. I am Jake the Snake Roberts. I am everyone and I am everything (that doesn't suck).

Look within and you will see me staring back at you, waiting and hoping that we'll have an imaginary sexual encounter. Don't dissapoint me, FP. Don't leave me hanging there, 3 inches above the ground (which makes my penis something like 3 feet long, when flacid).

Force Pit Member
Best answers
If you want to have a true to life Zeo encounter when I'm not around, just talk to yourself. I'm sure you're asking why, so I'll explain. I am you. I am in you. I am around you. I am Hybrid. I am Maj. I am Chakra. I am Maynard. I am Rid****. I am Captain America. I am Jesus. I am Jake the Snake Roberts. I am everyone and I am everything (that doesn't suck).

Look within and you will see me staring back at you, waiting and hoping that we'll have an imaginary sexual encounter. Don't dissapoint me, FP. Don't leave me hanging there, 3 inches above the ground (which makes my penis something like 3 feet long, when flacid).
Well, if you're Chakra, and everything else (That doesn't suck), you should have no problem with me using Chakra as a physical representation of you.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry things had to come to this Sub. But you're no longer my Zeo replacement for when Zeo's gone. Chakra is.

Grats Chakra.
I have no problem with that. I myself am considering making the switch to Chakra.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Grats Chakra.
I..I am honored..I don't know what so say.

I am also afraid because I fear Zeonix would attempt a suicide-murder to prevent the very notion of someone replacing him, especially if they are of lower caliber.

Don't leave me hanging there, 3 inches above the ground (which makes my penis something like 3 feet long, when flacid).
But according to this, Zeonix's penis is 3 inches longer than mine. That means I gotta start doing my penis-pushups again. Do you know how HARD it is to go from flaccid to erect at will to do a goddamn penis pushup?

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if you're Chakra, and everything else (That doesn't suck), you should have no problem with me using Chakra as a physical representation of you.
I am them. They are not me. They are no more me than a single cell removed from your body is you.

I lie dormant within him, FP. Get a knife, carve a Z into Chakra's flesh, saw open his ribcage and see what's inside. Do that to as many people as you need to, but never, ever, pretend someone else is me.

That's the kind of thing that makes me wrathful, FP. You don't want to feel my wrath.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So..You HAVE been inside me without my permission?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are ALL replaceable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom