OMG,OMG,OMG!! THE BIG THREAD FOR PEOPLE WHO HATE 1.2!!!!

Best answers
Sigh....alrighty....tooooo discuss the learning curve...as Sonic pointed out...you cant talk about ESF's learning curve in just terms to advanced melee as advanced melee has a very very shallow (un-steep?) learning curve....advanced melee by itself is easy to do,,theres no doubt about it.

However....you start to factor in teleport, beams, balls, jumping, running, Ki management etc etc...the curve gets considerably steeper. You want someone who is good...its someone who is using every single aspect (aside from maybe turbo as it doesnt have much use with the new swoop) of the game effectively that will dominate a server.

Now they will dominate the server,,,but chances are theyre gonna die a few times in the process. Now that in my opinion makes a great game as it is accesable to everyone. A 10 year old who has never played computer before could probably pick up ESF .....shoot a few beams and get a few kills in the span of half an hour...and thats a damn good thing. Otherwise id be suckin dirt all the time like i do in CS :rolleyes:

Sound Artist
Best answers
My 10 year old nephew played and killed a couple "pros" with beams. He doesn't have a lot of hand/eye coordination either. Within the first 10 minutes he picked up swooping, then i took it away from him:)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quote:
Reason 1: Targeting is gone. On paper, this may seem like a big improvement, but when you get into the game, you realize it isn’t. The reason being for this is quite simple. You can’t tell who your enemy is anymore. This leads to double teaming.

as freedom said, keep your D@mn eye on your target
Erm, I do keep my eye on my target. It's not me im worried about, it's the other people in the server. I get mad when they attack my opponent because they think it's their opponent.

Quote:
Reason 2: Double teaming. Like I said in reason 1, double teaming is a lot more common in 1.2. It may seem like it’s the players fault and not the system for double teaming, but in reality it’s the systems fault.

no it's your fault for having no skill to keep up.....
Like I said, it's not me I'm worried about. It's all of the other people. Usually, the person I'm fighting get's double teamed and with the invulnerability, I can't do anything but pray that the guy I was fighting doesn't die.

Quote:
Reason 3: The teleport delay. The teleport delay is great to stop scripters, but it gets annoying and slows down the game.......

well to me it doesn't slow anything down, in 1.1 it did cuz u tele like crazy to get away from a attack/enemy to just have to recharge and do it again. 1.2's is slower and goes abit farther to stop that 1.1 tele slowness
That makes no sense. You say it was slower in 1.1, but then you say "1.2's is slower". And by the way, they didn't change the distance between teleports so your point wouldn't be valid anyway.

Quote:
Reason 4: Double tap swooping. It’s not as responsive.....

i agree but there is a command to change that....
Mind telling me the command? And as to what freedom said to me in this one, I usually have 100 fps and around 50 ping. The double tap swoop is responsive, just not nearly as responsive as 1.1's swooping system.

Quote:
Reason 5: Slowed down swooping speeds......

WTF for, it's fine the way it is. just learn to keep up...
It's too easy to keep up now for me... It was better in 1.1, but I suppose slowing the speeds down is the only way to implement future transformations so just ignore this reason...

Quote:
Reason 7: The tactic where people prepunch you 11 times, than throw you.......

ummm what tactic?....your fault for being prepunched in the first place
It's unfair and just damn nooby to prepunch 11 times and then throw. Apperently, other people agree with me on this including pcjoe (Im saying including pcjoe because he made it impossible to throw after 8 prepunhces in 1.2.1).

Quote:
Reason 8: Stopping to charge combos. It makes the fight seem slower and also makes the fight not fun to watch......

u try to think of a better way smart ass
I was't being a smart ass. I was serious. Why stop the fight, it just looks stuipd imo. There has to be an ingenius way to implement charging combos, and it's definitly not pausing the fight in mid-game. I thought about how to implement this and the best thing I could come up with was charging the combos during prepunches. (Just because I couldn't come up with an ingenius way to implement it doesn't mean somone else can't ;/)

[/quote]Quote:
Reason 9: The prepunch. I think this was put in as a way for people with no skill to get damage.....

if u dont like it, then use simple melee retard[/quote]

I do. I'm forced to use advanced melee somtimes, however, when other people hit me with advanced melee. Gee, I'm stupid huh? Then how come you couldn't think of that.... It's pretty simple...

Quote:
Reason 10: The combo system in general. I hate the game dance dance revolution which is pretty much what the combo system is.......

I LOVE DDR and 1.2.....u just can't dance dance my friend. go get some skill plz
Dancing has -nothing- to do with pressing buttons on a keyboard. And about you saying go get some skill please, I always dodge every arrow except for randoms.

Quote:
Reason 11: RANDOM ARROWS. GOD HOW I HATE THESE RANDOM ARROWS. It takes away almost all the skill in the game. How are you suppose to improve at guessing random arrows. Simple, you’re not......

simple take it like a man and get hit or take the guess and have a better chance of showing how good u are
Guessing has nothing to do with skill or being good at a game. Simply, theres no possible way you can successly guess what your opponent will do. "Oh, he just did an up arrow so that means he'lll do a down because he did a down before right after he did an up. Or maybe he thinks that I'm thinking he did a down right before he did an up before and now will do a up again... or right.... Or left... Or another up..." Yeah, that'll work.

Quote:
Reason 12: The throw system in general. It takes way too long to preform a throw........

u dont' need any skill to throw.....look i can throw a ball...
Yes. That's my point. Why implement somthing that does damage and has no skill to do. It may just be my oppinion, but putting somthing into a game that requires no skill to do is a big no.

Quote:
Reason 13: Combos are too easy to dodge. Pretty much self explanitory. The only way a “skilled” person would get hit would be by random arrows.......

but u just said theres no skills in random arrows and their not all that easy for some ppl
I said nothing like that. I said all the combos are easy to dodge except for random arrows.

Quote:
Reason 14: No way of blocking throws after prepunches are initated......

would u be able to stop someone from throwing u after they hit u 11 times int he face with a lead pipe?
No. Would a dbz fighter. Yes.

Quote:
Reason 15: Beam explosions are smaller. The blast radius may be the same as in 1.1, but the explosions are smaller. Its kind of weird to get hit by a beam that doesn’t explode anywhere near you.......

called slash damage(GO RTFM U NOOB) and they get bigger as your PL does
I read the manual the day the manual came out and I read it the day 1.2 came out. Maybe you misread my post because your so mad, but I'm quite aware that the damage gets bigger as your pl grows. I said that the blast radius is bigger then the actual explosion sprite. You take damage, even though the sprite for the explosion is not near you. If you don't believe me, go check it out.

Quote:

Reason 16: You can now hit someone with simple melee, then teleport one more time and hit them again. You could do this in 1.1, but it was a nice feature in 1.1 It required a lot more skill and needed 3 teleports to do rather then 1......

yea for a front attack yea. but from the ground up to back down and vice versa it requires alot more skill to get above/below/side of them befor they hit somthing with 1.2's tele, with 1.1 u waste to much ki tryin and u need to many teles to reach them
"with 1.1 u waste to much ki tryin and u need to many teles to reach them" Yes. That’s why I said "You could do this in 1.1, but it was a nice feature in 1.1 It required a lot more skill and needed 3 teleports to do rather then 1......" It was hard to do in 1.1, it doesn't require that much skill at all in 1.2. And about it requiring much more skill to do it from above/below/side, it doesn't. Trust me on this, almost all of my hits from from above/below/side because I don't how....

Quote:
Reason 17: You no longer free fall when you throw a beam. This was done because it was being abused in 1.1, but it takes away from the speed of the game imo. For instance, you want to get away from an enemy, you decide you want to beam jump. You fire a beam at the ground, but instead of freefalling, you stay in fly mode and get hit........

umm u do freefall after u beam jump......
The beam would hit the ground faster if you fired it in mid air while falling. Doing free fall then beam jumping would work too I guess so yeah, I was wrong on this one.

Quote:
Reason 18: You can’t do more then 2 simple melee combos

i don't see u animating and coding this **** in, go back to play DMZ lamer
I hate DMZ. Why even bring dmz into this? You're right, I'm not doing any animating or coding, but I also didn't choose to make a mod and release the mod. The dev team did. They also allowed people to post their opinions on the forum, which is exactly what I did. What do you want me to do, lie?

Quote:
Reason 20: Uh.... 1.2 is bad....

uhh....u should die now...
heh, not that I really care what someone over the internet thinks of me, but that was uncalled for. It was a joke, I wanted 20 reasons and couldn't think of another one so I did that. But hey, I made a bad joke, I should defiantly get shot for that. That's great logic there.

well there are my thoughts on that retard, i love 1.2 and all the work the ESF team has put into it.....ALOT IF TIME SPENT ON THIS to THEIR likings and not all of ours. if they took in every suggection everything would be havok and take to long to put in. they do what they feel is right. if u dont' want it in the game and its going to be in .......well theres nothing u can do but be a lil whiner and ***** about it. I love 1.2 for all that it's worth and the time they WASTED ,as u Haters think, on it. Good Job esf team and keep it up.

Wolf of Zeq2
Right, Wolf of Zeq2 eh? I played you before btw. I won. Guess there goes all of your noob comments there. It seems like when anyone says anything bad about the new melee system, the first reply is "OMG THAT GUY IS A NEWB AND MUST SUCK BECAUSE HE DOESNT LIKE THE NEW SYSTEM.... NO ONE COULD POSSIBLY HAVE A DIFFERENT OPPINION THEN ME". Anyway, I know the esf team put a lot of work into the game and I know I was being a little harsh. I do have tons of respect for the esf team, hell 1.1 was my favorite game ever and I have never played any game more then I played 1.1. That's pretty much the only reason I didn't respond to freedoms post (which btw only defense for everything I said was that I was a noob and didn't know what I was talking about), he didn't deserve it and probably has every right to be mad at me since he spent so much time working on the mod. I have respect for him for contributing to the mod (even though he flamed me... But he helped make the damn mod so I don't care). And it's funny to say I'm being a “lil whiner and ****ing about it", yet, I tried making my post constructive or at least semi constructive. The whole purpose of your post was to whine about mine.

btw, don't close this thread again because of me. Ill say again that I was trying to be constructive/defend my points and not flame him.

Best answers
I started ESF with 1.2, i say..its good except the combos are annoying since the more experienced players dodge them to easily...out of the all the prepunch combos i've done since i started 3 days ago....which is close to 40...i've only landed 2...=( maybe its just a lack of skill on my part.

Best answers
no its not lack of skill on your part...its lack of skill needed to block them...and this will be fixed with the cvar (that is if anyof the servers use it -_-)....

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Directed towards hybrid

sry about the flames i was a lil pissed from reading all these hate post about 1.2. i said to much and got a warning for it in which i deserved. i do animations and sounds like DT and freedom. so i know what its like to put in so much work. all this dis-ing on their work was starting to get to me so i had to blow it off some how. again sry for the hate post that should be directed to something in 1.2 and not u.

Wolf of Zeq2

ok on topic.

buu's skin is kinda ecky and the mp3player is kinda buggy, it skips on my songs.....and Zonix or wtf ever your name is, sonic is right man your geting way out of hand with all your meaningless post to just have a conversation/argument with him. want to argue, do it on aim/msn or email or PM. but not here. thank you.

Best answers
Arguments for 1.2:

Its beta
Its better
Its the best mod evar!!1!

Arguments against 1.2:

Its beta
Its worse
I think I will go play CS with its dodgy hitboxes and random weapon fire...

As far as I am concerned the dudes are doing a damn good job. With adv melee being sped up a tiny bit in the next patch (as well as a few other bug fixes) the only complaint I have is the 30 fps...but thats my machine, not the mod :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see that there are a lot that agree that 1.2 sux.
wy be a n00b, becours we don't like 1.2?
that's nonsence, i don't like 1.2 at all.
it has more bug's than 1.1 ever had and the melee is the only thing that's new in it.
and i agree about the explosion, it doesn't even hit's me and i still have damage.
in 1.1 you could see where the explosion is but now it's gone.
btw, 1.2 made the 1.1 map's useles and that isn"t the worst thing of it.
the models are difrend, the sprites are less enterble, the config of esf is totaly difrend and this is just a little plart that is bad about esf 1.2.
realy they made bfp in one smack better by the minute, that's atleast what i think.
any agree, don't know about you guy's but 1.2 is the worst version of esf history.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
it has more bug's than 1.1 ever had and the melee is the only thing that's new in it.
and i agree about the explosion, it doesn't even hit's me and i still have damage.
the models are difrend, the sprites are less enterble, the config of esf is totaly difrend and this is just a little plart that is bad about esf 1.2.
realy they made bfp in one smack better by the minute, that's atleast what i think.
any agree, don't know about you guy's but 1.2 is the worst version of esf history.
download alpha 2.0 install it play it, then go play beta1.2 and think about what you said about this version beeing the worst..

and a few more words for ya

beta 1.2.1 patch

Best answers
ok now everyone read the version of this game i will even post it up here for you:

BETA 1.2

ok now the big blod underlined text sais BETA and that means that its a test version and is NOT finished yet!

they are trying new things some imrove some dont...

i think you should be thanking them for spending their spare time to make a mod for the general public... instead of complaining...

Get with it this mod isnt finished yet! dont complain offer suggestions on how you think the mod can be improved...

Now all of you people moaning/complaining Shutup! and have some respect for the Dev team!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's wy it sux, becours they had to prepare better before releasing it.
i don't mind to wait long but i don't like half work.
i have respect on team but they nead to prepare better.

reptile@
that is an alpha version, not a beta one.
btw, i mean that this version has the most bug's in beta history.
1.0 is old, 1.1 is still new and 1.2 is still a real beta version.
beta meas test and that is 1.2 so they had better test it more before release, thats all

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
lies lies lies

Apparently you never played 1.1 because 1.1 had a ****load more bugs than 1.2 has

Advanced melee is not the only new thing in 1.2

Explosions always effected people outside of the visible explosion, and the problem right now is just a .wrl issue.

BFP is not related to ESF, so how is ESF making it better?

At least 85% of these bugs were found after we released because they just didn't show up during testing. Maybe it was because we had a better server or we weren't abusing everything like some of the monkeys out there but you can't blame us for that.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was a huge increase in people playing 1.2, which increased the chances of bugs being found because there are only so many testers. like what, 20 or so? Versus the thousands of people being able to play it more often and do things the testers couldnt get around to.

Best answers
Why are there still disc complainers? There aren't any crashing bugs, and its far to use. Their lack of strafeing makes me angry. They also complain how i use the charge attack instead of comboes. My slow wits and small attention span cant take pressing all those keys for comboes and such. I'd need a controller to do that, but then the frustration of aiming flops in.

I really like this update, and their are less complainers. The only thing i hate is how you cant get out of grabble unless you blocked beforehand, and its not like your gonna be anble to block all the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright. I read through this thread a bit more this morning. Some stuff is bothering me. A lot of people seem to be very divided among what they are actually complaining about.

First and foremost, I notice a lot of people bringing up the BFP mod here and there. "ESF sucks, why couldn't they do a good job like BFP?" Well, I don't sign up for the Planetside forums to tell them how much more I liked Tribes 2, or vice versa...so I don't really understand why, if everyone says that ESF is so mediocre this version, do they even play it.

The second thing that I notice is a lot of people claim this to be the buggiest version of ESF ever made. Double-tap isn't sensitive enough (cause you're not supposed to mash it with ridiculous speed...it's a computer, and like any machine, it doesn't like being frantically pounded on). The double tap is different than a lot of other games double-taps...it's server side. The speed at which you tap, if it is beyond your pings' ability to relay to the server (which, all UT speed doubletaps will ALWAYS be, unless your ping is absolute zilch), then you aren't going anywhere. Also, a lot of people make the mistake during ingame quick paced combat, where they hit the first tap when they aren't QUITE all the way out of another action tha must register server side. As a result, it screws up your whole swooping motion.

The odd thing is, I don't quite understand why all the swoop *****ery hasn't been silenced by some scripter. Isn't it as easy as binding mouse 1 to +forward, stop, wait however many fractions of a second, +forward, or something like that? Not that I want to SEE scripting...there's enough bull****tery as is out there...but it might at least shut them up.

I think a huge part of the bug whining is coming from the community who plays on WON, which is unfortunately a massive part of the community, and I'll tell you why--how many of the blithering half-life brats out there who love DBZ do you think actually have legitimate CD keys? I know a lot of dudes who have a lot of younger brothers in the age group of 12-15ish...and not one of them has played a legitimately installed computer game probably in their whole lives so far. These are the kids who get banned from battle.net...who's steam accounts get locked out...all that good et cetera. So of course their gonna play the WON version, and of course, the WON version is unsupported, has terrible framerates and effects, is chokey and laggy, and generally not nearly 1/10th as good as the steam one is, in my estimation. It's like people complaining that their Altered Beast for Sega Genesis doesn't work with their SNES.

The other thing I notice primarily is the complaints about the game being "too easy" and such. Well, not for nothing, but that's sort of the point. I would want my game to be widely accessible, wouldn't you? This is multiplayer, so there isn't any scalable difficulty. We have a variety of combat options now, and each opponent is different. Most are *****es, but still.

I mean...if you're fighting someone who's blocking a lot of your advanced melee strings...don't repeat an ineffective tactic. Change it up, trick them. Use the wall jump to get them to swoop you then dive overhead and swoop them into the wall for extra prepunch damage. Use a quick teleport ghost to buy yourself some charge or thinking time. Swoop backwards and make them use their juice up chasing you, then give em a good whack. Throw them into other players or players charging beams. Beam jump out of there, if you have to.

I dunno about anyone else but when I fight another player who uses adaptive tactics, I have some awesome fights. To me, that says it's a good game. The fact that the guy doesn't have to use teleport and multi-hit exploits to be a tough opponent also says good game. The fact that I have a hard time against enemies who use multiple skills in corelation, but have an intense competition that is neck and neck, also says to me a good game. The fact that I don't usually get pounded repeatedly by a cheap tactic says there is balance; so does the fact that repeated use of any one part of the game usually means an easy beatdown for me.

As for the complaints about everyone dodging combos...I have no trouble landing them, unless I am fighting a VERY good player. I notice a lot of times in game, I see the two combos popping right out of people attacking me. I think people just aren't employing enough psychology into it. I often fake opponents out and am able to get in one or two medium to heavy hits, or a heavy hit and a combo off. You have to blend, people! Of course if you fly into some battle and hit the combo, anyone who knows the combo will block it...if you manage to blend it into a longer string of blows, though, the chances of you getting the combo shot in are a LOT better. In fact, on the "lesser skilled players" that everyone complains about being so tough to hit...I often score two combos in the same string.

Strategize, people! STRATEGIZE!!!

Best answers
Zeonix said:
It shouldnt be that someone that has played for 2 months has the same skill level as someone that has played for a week. It doesnt make sense. QUOTE]

Thats just stupid. I dont know who and where youve been playing, but seriously, theres such a huge difference between noobs and skilled players that i dont see anything to complain about! The difference is that everyone started on almost the same basis as the melee was redone. Some of the vets took this like: "great man, now i can get to explore all the new technics and tactics" and then theres your type, who simply wants to be the best in the server, so your like: "Man it sucks that this noob killed me - its all luck luck luck!". Face it, its a new version and the fact that you dont feel "superb" anymore, as you prob did before, is that you had to start from pretty much scratch.. The skill differences havent been changed, if some of the team members had time sometime, it would be great to have eg freedom play zenonix and his type..!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
lies lies lies

Apparently you never played 1.1 because 1.1 had a ****load more bugs than 1.2 has

Advanced melee is not the only new thing in 1.2

Explosions always effected people outside of the visible explosion, and the problem right now is just a .wrl issue.

BFP is not related to ESF, so how is ESF making it better?

At least 85% of these bugs were found after we released because they just didn't show up during testing. Maybe it was because we had a better server or we weren't abusing everything like some of the monkeys out there but you can't blame us for that.
on some thing you know better and one BIG thing is not trow.
i'm a esf player since 1.0 so i know it all.
and with the bfp thing do i mean that bfp never had this mutch disepointed things in every part, even if esf is more atvances doesn't mean he is bad, it's just more a hardcore game so i like bfp and (when he get's released) zeq2 so that means that i think hl engine sux for what about the fast playing.
it's what i think of esf1.2 so don't critz about that, my stuff is what i like :devgrin: .

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Alright. I read through this thread a bit more this morning. Some stuff is bothering me. A lot of people seem to be very divided among what they are actually complaining about.

First and foremost, I notice a lot of people bringing up the BFP mod here and there. "ESF sucks, why couldn't they do a good job like BFP?" Well, I don't sign up for the Planetside forums to tell them how much more I liked Tribes 2, or vice versa...so I don't really understand why, if everyone says that ESF is so mediocre this version, do they even play it.

The second thing that I notice is a lot of people claim this to be the buggiest version of ESF ever made. Double-tap isn't sensitive enough (cause you're not supposed to mash it with ridiculous speed...it's a computer, and like any machine, it doesn't like being frantically pounded on). The double tap is different than a lot of other games double-taps...it's server side. The speed at which you tap, if it is beyond your pings' ability to relay to the server (which, all UT speed doubletaps will ALWAYS be, unless your ping is absolute zilch), then you aren't going anywhere. Also, a lot of people make the mistake during ingame quick paced combat, where they hit the first tap when they aren't QUITE all the way out of another action tha must register server side. As a result, it screws up your whole swooping motion.

The odd thing is, I don't quite understand why all the swoop *****ery hasn't been silenced by some scripter. Isn't it as easy as binding mouse 1 to +forward, stop, wait however many fractions of a second, +forward, or something like that? Not that I want to SEE scripting...there's enough bull****tery as is out there...but it might at least shut them up.

I think a huge part of the bug whining is coming from the community who plays on WON, which is unfortunately a massive part of the community, and I'll tell you why--how many of the blithering half-life brats out there who love DBZ do you think actually have legitimate CD keys? I know a lot of dudes who have a lot of younger brothers in the age group of 12-15ish...and not one of them has played a legitimately installed computer game probably in their whole lives so far. These are the kids who get banned from battle.net...who's steam accounts get locked out...all that good et cetera. So of course their gonna play the WON version, and of course, the WON version is unsupported, has terrible framerates and effects, is chokey and laggy, and generally not nearly 1/10th as good as the steam one is, in my estimation. It's like people complaining that their Altered Beast for Sega Genesis doesn't work with their SNES.

The other thing I notice primarily is the complaints about the game being "too easy" and such. Well, not for nothing, but that's sort of the point. I would want my game to be widely accessible, wouldn't you? This is multiplayer, so there isn't any scalable difficulty. We have a variety of combat options now, and each opponent is different. Most are *****es, but still.

I mean...if you're fighting someone who's blocking a lot of your advanced melee strings...don't repeat an ineffective tactic. Change it up, trick them. Use the wall jump to get them to swoop you then dive overhead and swoop them into the wall for extra prepunch damage. Use a quick teleport ghost to buy yourself some charge or thinking time. Swoop backwards and make them use their juice up chasing you, then give em a good whack. Throw them into other players or players charging beams. Beam jump out of there, if you have to.

I dunno about anyone else but when I fight another player who uses adaptive tactics, I have some awesome fights. To me, that says it's a good game. The fact that the guy doesn't have to use teleport and multi-hit exploits to be a tough opponent also says good game. The fact that I have a hard time against enemies who use multiple skills in corelation, but have an intense competition that is neck and neck, also says to me a good game. The fact that I don't usually get pounded repeatedly by a cheap tactic says there is balance; so does the fact that repeated use of any one part of the game usually means an easy beatdown for me.

As for the complaints about everyone dodging combos...I have no trouble landing them, unless I am fighting a VERY good player. I notice a lot of times in game, I see the two combos popping right out of people attacking me. I think people just aren't employing enough psychology into it. I often fake opponents out and am able to get in one or two medium to heavy hits, or a heavy hit and a combo off. You have to blend, people! Of course if you fly into some battle and hit the combo, anyone who knows the combo will block it...if you manage to blend it into a longer string of blows, though, the chances of you getting the combo shot in are a LOT better. In fact, on the "lesser skilled players" that everyone complains about being so tough to hit...I often score two combos in the same string.

Strategize, people! STRATEGIZE!!!

Pretty much what i think.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This post is directed to Martinfalch: Why do you even bother to continue to speak my name? Its over with. What i said really didnt mean anything (zeo had just come home from a party...i think you know what is usually at parties. For those of you who dont, its called the nectar of the gods). Now to focus on some of your statements:

Face it, its a new version and the fact that you dont feel "superb" anymore, as you prob did before, is that you had to start from pretty much scratch..
Actually, none of the 1.1 players started from scratch. The basics were still there. Getting used to advanced melee was that was needed. Figuring out double-tap swooping isnt exactly a science.

"Man it sucks that this noob killed me - its all luck luck luck!"
It does suck when killed by a noob. It sucks even more when you're killed by someone you werent even fighting. This i dont really care about. And about advanced melee being about luck: well, it does. Even some of the mods here have said it. Thats one of the many things the patch addresses.

Btw, you may want to check your spelling. Its spelled techniques, not technics.

Thats about all i have to say except that i apologize to all for my behavior on the forums. Thanks for the warnings, Boyster. Maybe this'll teach me a lesson lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom