Best answers
Hi!
I am straight working on a SSJ4 Goku body!
Here´s a Pic:

The textures aren´t finished straight and i have also to do a head^^
Please give me some crits^^

EDIT: Credits: All by me^^ :laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the model itself looks very blocky, the belt is just skinned on, and the pants dont have any modelled on folds

Best answers
And the skin is pretty mediocre aswell. The biceps don't have much of a 3D aspect... The feet look a lot like horse feet than human feet. By that I mean, they're round; and, from what I can tell, dome-shaped. And you forgot the armbands.

And the colors on the skin aren't right. The skin is too red. It needs to be pink. The belt and socks need to have more of a bluish hue to them.

Best answers
not TOO bad.. but it's not the best either. The other guys have already told you it's flaws.. my biggest problem with it is it's biceps tho.. there aren't any!

Best answers
the 3d graphics arent coming into play
you dont see any mucles
it looks most of it was made by pencil
you also need to make the body bigger
the hairs on his body dont apear to be showing but looks like he took crayon and colored the body

Best answers
UPDATE:

The hand/arms skins aren´t finished!!!! Critz?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the texture is better but the mesh still has all the flaws that it had before,

Best answers
I don´t know what you mean.... what is here incorrect? o_O

hm...............

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his pants dont really get baggy til below his knees, his belt looks bad, try modelling it instead of just skinning it on,

the hands are too skinny, his arms arent very muscular, his shoulders stick out too much

and the pants from the side view look like a long skirt

did i miss anything?

Best answers
first thing arms arnt that long
and the arms look to small
pants look like there from the 60's
model on the belt
need bands where weists are.
and the FUR is not red its pinkish-red
thats about it
good work otherwise :yes:

Best answers
Wahhhhh!! I´m such a fool!!!!!
I have to make a SSJ4 Goku head, but what did i do....... i did a Majin Vegeta SSJ2 head o_O :laff:
lol

Look:

Give me nevertheless some crits for the Majin SSJ2 Vegeta head please^^

SSJ4 Goku: I will make the muscels better i think^^ :D

EDIT: WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH i have forgotten the ears of Vegeta! loooooooooool, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O_O

Best answers
He looks like he died his hair, stuck his tounge in a wall socket, cut off his ears, then put on a lot of makeup to make him look like he was from looney tunes.

In other words: his hair is just spikey. That is not Vegeta hair, it is not Majin Vegeta hair, it isn't even SSJ2 hair, it's just spikey. Yes, you missed his ears, next time, hit'em. The face skin is horrible.

Best answers
wow that was jsut harsh! lol! HE ASKED FOR CRITZ, NOT ABUSE! lol! but wolf devil is right, is hair is way too spikey, dont get me wrong, spikeyness is good, but the spikes in the back are a little too long. plus the eyes are somewhat scarey as well.. u may wanna go to image.google.com and look for some reference pics! dont give up, cause practice makes perfect! ^^

PS:lol dont sweat about making a vegeta head instead of a goku head. cause i do crap like that all the time! ^^

Best answers
The goku s great , i have to only critz hi back , looks like armour but i can see that the model would be great! :D

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for some reason that vegeta looks like dennis the mennace

geX

Best answers
Kreshi said:
Wahhhhh!! I´m such a fool!!!!!
I have to make a SSJ4 Goku head, but what did i do....... i did a Majin Vegeta SSJ2 head o_O :laff:
lol

Look:

Give me nevertheless some crits for the Majin SSJ2 Vegeta head please^^

SSJ4 Goku: I will make the muscels better i think^^ :D

EDIT: WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH i have forgotten the ears of Vegeta! loooooooooool, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O_O

lololololololololololol LMFAO hahahahahah Vegeta looks sweet lol I love his funny expression. It look like he's either high or from looney toons though. lol That's pretty cool. I like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH LOOK AT VEGETAS FACE ROFL!!!! LOOKS LIKE A CLOWN!! LOL!! No affence man that is JUST HILARIOUS!! OMG... WTF did you do to his face!!! Ok sorry..

ONTOPIC: The hairr is SOSO. The face just needs TOTAL work (Lol sorry)
OH btw, The Goku is pretty sweet tho but why did you skin over Goku's chest area, is supposed to be open..

EDIT: Oh nvm.. that's the back view lol.. Can't tell... :rolleyes:

Best answers
Thats like teh best Hair i've seen for Vegeta. And the face now thats truely a Cartoon type Dragonball Z. Ur Goku looks good just not hte Back cause it looks more like his chest.
Sorry for the typos.

Best answers
lol, hehe^^ :laff:
Update on Vegetas Head^^ lol, look:

The ears are done^^, and the eyes are a bit change^^

EDIT: hm........ I havn´t any idea to make it look like "normal" Vegeta, and not like "Mad" ( a magazin) Vegeta^^.......... hm.... Look at the SKin here:

hm.......... :D

SECOND EDIT, Because I don´t want double posting!!!!!!!:

Juhu!!!!! Look now, he looks like Vegeta!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
lol dude u r sooo funny, u were making goku and u made vegetas hed insted.... man !!!!

i dont like vegetas hair that much from the side buti like his funky face !! !! !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom