Need to know this

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

This is the SSJ3 aura 70% done , lighning gonna be pure blue , not white lol:p and plan to make it wider

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's the SSJ3 aura I think it needs to be rounder.....but you're doing great man , keep it up :yes:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mannnn..thats just looks good!!!
GJ m8..
i just wish i could see it rising..

Best answers
confused... is this aura for esf or another mod? i didnt know u could put all the diff. models in one model. huh? Well anyway NICE JOB

Best answers
im liking it Darkone. Cant wait to see that skin on Yugo's model to. Btw if u see Yugo tell him i need him to aim me he's been away for a while.

OFFTOPIC:
HOW COULD U POSSIBLE REACH 71 MILLION PL lol however u did tell me lol.

Best answers
Wow thats amazing, o ya, i tried pure blue, but it looks kinda hard to see the lightning when i used pure blue, i think it might be too light.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Heh thx guys , yeah gonna skin lots of models now all for FTP , and tha gohan in my siq hes made by Yugo with my skin hes for ftp , ok gonna make the ssj3 aura rounder post pics later

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thx , updates :
Normal aura :

SSJ3 aura (top)

SSJ3 aura:

And the ultimate Saiyan power-up aura (vegetto s aura):

and the powerup :

This is how the power up , will be handled , (working on it ) , As i Saw on EVM they have lightning coded , but i will be doin it in the power up using no codes , again modeling some boxes , black Bg , lighning , and hiding him in the charter and scaling down , and mofifieng the powerup animation , so when a charter powers up the lighning pops out (you wont see it pop out|) itl bee seen as appering , and start being a lightning (like show) :p

Best answers
wooooooooowww this looks absolut perfect O_O u hope it will be released soon , keep ur work up

Best answers
Darkone, what I admire on you is this: You do what I could do, but even better and you actually DO it. I don't have the time or the motivation to do it. My honest respect goes to you. I see my own dreams becoming true by your hands *bows*

Best answers
hey Darkone guess what would be cool? if u could make that ultimate super saiyan aura work as transformation aura :D. i really dont think that anyone would use that as normal aura cause its so supa big! but think about my suggestion and give comments if u wanna.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes i am also planning to make the Ultimate s.pow.up aura as an aura and transformation , also soon comes kaioken:p

P.s thx to Sin Goku for supporting me :smile:

Best answers
ya and if u want put in lotsa lightning and make em big! and how does the lightning appear? is it just circling around on same course and height or does it change?

Best answers
So Good luck !! and we cant wait 4 release !! very very nice aura !!

Best answers
O_O OMFG....... that aura pwns from here to Tokyo!

By the way, it is gonna be for ESF, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom