Need to know this

G
ooooh!! i wanna lock my self in room with a bed and take 1-week sleeping pills :)

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Absolutely amazing aura! ESF should use it in 1.2!
Cheers for the release soon!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Convince Mastasurf on that :p , lol anyway i l try to make it empty inside like i told

Best answers
erm no evm is coded for linux and atm only linux .... ( the server plugin not the client of course ) and as long you can play esf you can play evm on our server too . There´s nothing bout windowx xp o_O . And darkone you helped us lately ?! i would know that ...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah i m the Skinner , talk to Tweek or MSF , and i have acces to the server also , but please be ontopyc

Best answers
Off-topic:

No I mean, public as in public release :D. This what i think: (I really don't know, so don't be mad if i'm wrong)

-You'll need linux to creat you're own server on the internet
-You don't need linux to play on public server and creating a lan game(I'm so hoping that I'm right about the lan games :D )

WAY off topic (yeah yeah I know, i just really want to know this) : Do you guys know if anyone released a ussj vegeta model??

Best answers
I did (when I was laerning modeling/editing), and several others did, but mine is so bad I could cry. Use search or request thread please.
@topic: Aura lookin good, animation is cool :D

G
lol, well its good that Sin Goku finished that b4 the thread wnet too off-topic, but what do you mean about inside the auras? i cant c anything inside them

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
fortnox said:
lol, well its good that Sin Goku finished that b4 the thread wnet too off-topic, but what do you mean about inside the auras? i cant c anything inside them
My point in the show theres a emppty spot inside

yeah sins got it , hes wery great in jobs like this and knows his job :p

Best answers
Man that is really good work.. but just a question..

how will those BIG auras affect the fps?

G
well, he said the small ones it dont, so i doupt the bigger ones are much worse :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The Big aura only effects the FPS system a lil well atleast in my pc without it 90/100fps with it 80/70 fps

btw who the **** said like i rleased the FTP gohan in my siq , i have already been asked questions about him here and i said no i wont release him hes for ftp , and now i found out like smoone has said like i released him (whitch i didnt do)

G
lol, for me the lag dosen't really matter, cuz i never play online, I just play with the Super Bots!! :D

Best answers
Sounds good i don't really care if my fps goes down abit (normal for me is 60 using opengl and 100 with drd but i use opengl).

Keep up the good work.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well as i said FPS drop wery lil , i m finishing the kaioken , today will be updates

Best answers
everytime you post some stupid variation of a kitten dies stupid internet geeky **** thing, my brain hurts. please, think of my brain.

Best answers
? fallen angel what are you talking about?

Anyways, I never herad of kaoiken, but if your doing it, I'm sure it's going to be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom