Need to know this

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah it is gonna be a trans pack :] , all saiyan aura will be there

G
wicked! that sounds brilliant! :D *starts finding worshippers* ok, I'm almost ready for the temple to be complete, but now i must make it twice as glorius :D *starts finding jewlrey and even bigger rocks* go slaves, twice as big!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Man oo man 1 tread and i already have half a dossen of fans wow , nice to have this kaid of support , and to show you my graditude here are my 6 words : THIS AURAS IS GONNA BE RELEASED! enjoe :smile:

G
your right, he is a god, so I will build another temple, in the clouds....
and looky, we finished the broom bubord;

now, i know its a bit small, lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok now i m working on the kaioken aura , show pics tommorow , man i realy goofed on that tread about ms3d prob , well no i know not to post it on forum

Best answers
darkone, you are a modeling god.ITS ****ING GREAT!!!Speaking of which, can anyone give an estimate how much longer it will take for EVM?

G
i agree, dbrulz72, how about taking a job as a slave for the mighty Darkone...
lol, j/king

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Heh thx , anyway the KaiOkeN aura is Next stand by for Updates
The kaioken is gonna be in 2 versions:
1) 3x kaioken (normal) huge red aura
2) Super Kaioken , large aura with red lightning

Yes i think thats correct they will , however EVM (for know ) is only for Linux platforms

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no...
he said he is releasing it to the public...

great job darkone!!!
im dying to see the rising effect...

G
lol, every time you ask about the release date a kitten dies

please, think of the Kittens

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
belive me it could:p , anyway i know about evm cause i had been helping the guys lately and windows version will be long away , but thats oftopyc! anyway
the aura can be better , if you notyce the show it has a "nothing" inside like a empty spot inside - and i m trying to do that right now

I estimate the release date somewhere next week

Best answers
Darkone said:
belive me it could:p , anyway i know about evm cause i had been helping the guys lately and windows version will be long away , but thats oftopyc! anyway
the aura can be better , if you notyce the show it has a "nothing" inside like a empty spot inside - and i m trying to do that right now

I estimate the release date somewhere next week
I don't want to be some know-it all *******, but i'm on of the cosen on and evm works perfect on my xp :s. I don't know, maybe public will be linux only, be I really don't think so... If you want to make you're on server (on i-net, on lan I think it'll work, don't know yet), then you'll need linux prolly

And eeuh next week, That's great :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it only works on XP platforms in a public server , if you install it on your windows to esf it wont work than and this aura is gonna be released if EVM wants it they can get it and Use it i dont mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom