Need to know this

Best answers
i tested this out, but it just looks like the lightning has been frozen in place

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes i will , i m just been a lil bussy helping out , heh "frozen" , did you made an animation and aplyed it ? :p

G
sway, it'll be well cool having like, no lightning bolts as normal, but having them as transfromed :D
*edit* why is there a red skin in the Aura anyway?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
heh , it would be pretty nice if i donate my aura to the ESF team for 1.2 , so itl be cool instead of that twirling thing tey have now lol , but pretty surten that wont happen " we only use stuff out team creates" lol

G
*me starts building temple* looking nice *catches some slaves* perfect! Dark One, if you pull this off and release it, you will be a god. *continues work on temple* slaves, get to work! your here to build- not to talk about simpsons! now build! :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dunno , maybe he is , but i like his humor :p lol / anyways if this aura goes to ftp (my decision) imagine how great itl look with models like this

(not my model ) but i have to skin it , Yugo the god , man hes good , anyway i l be doing a speacial ussj aura with huge lightnings (itl be cool)

p.s dont get me stupid questions like: can you gimme this model >_> , cause i never will

Best answers
woah!!!!!!!(there aren't enough exclamtion marks to express my awe). Yep, the aura will definently look very cool with that model, can't wait to see it skinned too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO!!! I want a demo :cry: >_<
P.S. Thats weird.....I havent heard from gr00vy for ages o_O

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you ripped the bg in your sig, so remove it please.

Anyway, that trunks was so unnecessary its not even funny. Sure, we know, the aura is good whatever. But if you want praise, dont put it there, make something yourself. If you wont give it to anyone, its not even yours, why show it off?

Best answers
If u actually release this for esf... man plz do but if u do people will like give u money. lol. Your a Master HERO!

Best answers
Damn, that aura looks freakin sweet, whenever you get the chance, please show us some updates

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
you ripped the bg in your sig, so remove it please.

Anyway, that trunks was so unnecessary its not even funny. Sure, we know, the aura is good whatever. But if you want praise, dont put it there, make something yourself. If you wont give it to anyone, its not even yours, why show it off?
For know it all s i l give you 3 reasons dude :
1) i m gonna have to skin that trunks
2) in In FTP , and so is yugo x(and that model he made is also for FTP)
3) i m gonna make a special aura for him , :S

man its not so hard to figure it out is it genius?
btw dont spam my nice tread , its about the aura

Anyways , yes i m gonna make a demo , if i have time i think i l do it tommorow , well maybe today , dunno :p

G
and he thinks he's a mod :rolleyes: but back on topic; sway, cant w8 to see teh demo :D

Retired
Best answers
Stay kind Darkone, he was asking a question that seemed logical, and wanted you to clear it up. so he wasnt spamming.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Heh i didt insulted him or anything i just explained , ok been working with the SSJ3 aura made the lightning go arounf the person like pic rather than around the aura , basicly this is the info :

Normal aura : Raising up , no lightning Suitable for non SSJ
SSJ Aura : Raising up , no lightning , going faster than the normal aura and bigger
USSJ aura : Raising up , lightning goin in random order out side the aura hitting all direction and there huge (not as huge as you imagine :p lol) Aura same size as SSJ and same speed
SSJ2 aura : Raising up , lightning go around the aura , in a order (like showm) lightnings are midium size and goin out side the aura , aura going a bit faster than SSJ , and ura is same size as SSJ
SSJ3 aura : Raising up , lighning going around the person , there not so big , (look at pic there exactly same) , aura is biggere than SSJ , going faster than ssj2
Ultimate Saiyan Powerup aura (episode 254 s end Vegetto goin SSJ2) Aura is huge (and double aura , (look at the episode) ) has medium lightning going in order but fast , ura is going fast

thats it for know , but also there will be a KaiOkeN aura ,

G
that sounds so cool :D cant w8 to see the Ultimate Saiyan power-up aura :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom