Need to know this

Best answers
Darkone said:
heh i said a 100 times i l make it smaller , this is just 40% of what the finish job is suppose to work , thx for the site itl sure help me dude
Damn, didn't see that you already said it, sry, my bad :(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Np , i m nost sure where this aura will go , originaly i was designed it for FTP , than i got 1000 people asking me for it , EVM wants it , some say i should release it . anyways i l post some updates later

The Aura with lightning (SS2) is now 1500 polys (counting backfaces) the normal aura is 1000 ( also caunting bf)

Best answers
Darkone said:
Np , i m nost sure where this aura will go , originaly i was designed it for FTP , than i got 1000 people asking me for it , EVM wants it , some say i should release it . anyways i l post some updates later

The Aura with lightning (SS2) is now 1500 polys (counting backfaces) the normal aura is 1000 ( also caunting bf)
Maybe you shoudl ask esf-world to host you're file, then everybody can enjoy you're aura :D
You really did a awesome job with the aura!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
heh Max2 already pmed me to get my permision , lol maybe i l release it , but first i need to finish it :)

Best answers
That masterpiece should be released, it's damn good :D. But hey, release it when it's done(I mean take your time :) ).

Like a wise man once said:
It's done when it's done
:p :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is that using transparencies or alphamapping?, doesnt look "clean" enough to be transparent, and i didnt know that esf supported alphamapping,

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Its transperant , maybe cause the low resolution of the game , its 800x600

Best answers
the aura looks great, good work dark one.i hope it will be came out soon

G
nice job Darkone, that looks amazing :D bwtf, on that site, look at the SSJ3 aura, its a little smaller and the electrizity is inside the aura, not on the outside. and, it (the SSJ3 one) looks really thin

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah i l me tweekin it to look exactly like the pic , so itl turn out well , oo and thx

G
cool, lol, and the aura lightning, is it transparent because if you didn't you would get a sqaure?

Best answers
Dear god. That looks incredible. I hope this gets finished soon, looks absolutely delicious. :shocked:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yes , but the Aura.mdl is always transparent so youd never get a square , but if you get the antyre UV oh the aquare black nothing whatsoever would appear (thats the tecnique i thought up a week ago and on whitch is base my raising aura)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thx heh , alright i m tweeking the normal aura now , oo and eaven if i hate GT dont ask me to do a ssj4 aura please , if i release it itl be with a wery cool power up , i l show latez..

Best answers
Darkone said:
Thx heh , alright i m tweeking the normal aura now , oo and eaven if i hate GT dont ask me to do a ssj4 aura please , if i release it itl be with a wery cool power up , i l show latez..
What will you use for power up?
what do you mean with power up? Do you mean ascending or really powering up???

Best answers
WOW!!!! I Wish this was posted earlier because i've been trying to model lightning on my aura lol. So esf supports alphamapping?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it doesnt, hes having someone add some code to the liblist.gam for it to appear like that, or thats what he told me anyways,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom