Need to know this

G
hmm, so this is gonna have a change in code... will that give us the 'your <name> differs from the servers' bug?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
heh , nuttzy thas for a completely diferent project , its not for this one , and i dunno anything about coding my friend s helping me with that (but thats an other thing so ontopyc) , for this aura theres no code needed ,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well what can i only say ....
it would be nice to see how it,s animated.....
and....
make some thunders...
not like the go round the model...
u should make thunders like...
they go down and around the model.... ^^ hope u understand me

G
mm, yes, can we c a vid of it in-game? (the simple way to do it;when in-game, just take pictures really fast for a min, then put all the pics together in a anim with anim shop3)
*ref*

Best answers
cool i have to try this, so all i need to do is make it have a black background, or is there something i need to do?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
heh thx , ok i made the ssj 3 aura looks realy alike that pic Fortnox posted , i l show progress today

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That aura looks great, Darkone. They look a little too much like actual lightning bolts though. Maybe if you shrink the bolts down a little. When a character transforms, will the color of the electricity change to blue, or remain white?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah you can change the color to what ever you want , (exept black lol) , anyway with a bit modification this aura can also be suitable for a transform aura , *in a few time its pic times*

G
mm, I just thought, if you put black on the lightning, what would happen? would it be invisble?

Best answers
I sure hope this gets released soon, that looks absolutely godly. It would be INSANE to have.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
fortnox said:
mm, I just thought, if you put black on the lightning, what would happen? would it be invisble?
Yeah it would be invisible completely , thats my idea to have no lightning in normal and have lightning in SSJ mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom