Best answers
I could need some help here:

"Next load make sure Milkshape is the active application and press ALT + Print Scrn. This will copy an image of the Milkshape application. Load Photoshop and use File > New to create a new image. Name the file ref_ body and click “OK”. Using the selection tool, select only the grey area of the front view. Then in the menu, select Image > Crop. Save your image as ref_ skeleton.psd in your working directory in a new directory named “reference”. You may want to increase the canvas size in order to allow for a little extra drawing room. You now should have a basic image that looks like the one above that you can use as a reference to draw your figure. "

I'm not good at those things, and don't know how i do this (the programs are Milkshape and Photoshop) any1 help me if u can o_o

Best answers
Could you help me, i don't even know where to download milkshape from.
I fancy starting editing myself.

Best answers
Dude, it describes step by step how to do it. I don't see what the problem is. It's easy, just do what they say.

Best answers
yes... but! ->: Using the selection tool, select only the grey area of the front view. Then in the menu, select Image > Crop.

I don't know where that tool is placed in the prog(cant find it). :rolleyes:
hehe... thats actually my biggest problem...

but i've found out now :laff:

Best answers
Ahem . . .
Does that look familiar? Try using that button instead of a double post?

Best answers
I'm sorry.... I have only used this forum for nearly 2 days now, and i haven't seen all functions yet.... but now i know that :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom