Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys, WAIT for the release, once D.C. Darkling gets done animating some moves for him it will most likely be released

Best answers
Everyone Stop Hounding these People With "Hey Email me it"
"Hey Realese it Already"
or "When you gunna release this Damn thing"

They dont even Have to release it to you guys so respect what they are doing they are trying to make it really good for you guys
Hounding them Wont make them release it any faster

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Prince
DC does some good animations. what animations will he be doing?
kame, kame fire, scatter beam, scatterbeam fire, trans, trans finish, and animate the rope thing on his belt

Best answers
guys keep in mind the mastermind behind the pack, the first person to receive anything is mua, cause i gotta put the whole thing together!! and soccer one thing, the sounds u gave me arent in the right format, they didnt replace any of krillins sounds, or did u already know that?

p.s. yes, quit it with the "email to me crap", still my model, aint gettin released till u get a "quality product" y'undastand? :-D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry bryggz, my attacks will be waiting ^_^
all i need to do is for soccer28jp to send me his sounds so i can check over em, format them into the correct file and maby add a few of mine (withc is unlikely)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bryggz you made the model or said "I have and Idea for a model"?

Best answers
Soundpack

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=blue, strength=#+1)>Have you done the soundpack yet? Please reply. o_O</TABLE>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, if we had no sound pack, i would not be askin soccer for him to send it me! read the post a little more ^_^

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=blue, strength=#+1)>Ok. But I said, "Have you done", read my post carefully too.</TABLE>

Best answers
ACK my eyes! dont use the color glowy text unless in ur sig plZ.

and dont ya just love threads wiht over 200 posts. No?

well i sure do!!!!:fight: :fight: :fight:

Now a assume my all powerful newb form!!!!!

OMG THAT OWNS EMAIL ME IT NOWWWWWW

WAIT did gotenks even go ssj????

wow what happnd i think i was possessed by a newb deamon

o well jsut take ur time and get everything right adn itl be good for everyone!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WAIT. Gotenks starts off as a SSJ then transforms to SSJ3. Or does he go from normal to SSJ3?

Best answers
Transformations

He goes from normal to SSJ and then the second or third time, he goes from normal to SSJ 3, ok?

Best answers
yea snow i created the model (truth be told its an "Edit" made by me) and i also came up with the idea of somewhat "Recruiting" people to make this a pack with new sounds and sprites to send to the public, i want this to be a good release, and from the looks of this thread (which is still very much alive), i think yall will be happy with it :-D just be patient! youve waited this long, whats a little longer? itll be great ! (me hopes :p lol)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sry guys i was chillin at a friends all yesterday

about the sounds, there all in game i just sent u them so u could hear them, there woking in game for me im editing them so far,so good. Get on aim bryggz

Best answers
oOoOooo i like the sounds they work fairly well, has a decent feel, of by the way Xsilentlyxdiesx (or however it may be spelled) nice to see another Atreyu fan (Live, love, burn, die) :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom