💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj4 vegeta fix

well i posted this in someone elses thread but noone sees it cause its an old thread, so im gonna post it here
(if a mod has a prob with it tell me and ill close the thread)
ok here it goes:

ok, now ppl dont go screamin at me,these are not "my " skins, what i did is take like 5+skins and made one uber skin with it ^^
and i moved skins from modes, and stuff, nothing big(im only a n00b)
all this came from photoshop 7 ^^
critz?

*EDIT*w00t this was close, these are not my models either ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the shirts are plain, same with the trousers. I do not know what to say because I am confused -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as i said up there, these ar "my" skins....meaning that i had almost nothing to do with how they look, all i did is make miner changes and then combined them together and made them look better(i think)ill post the original model l8er, i just lost my host now so i cant do it now :x

oh and i think the ssj4 is by kreshi.....
the ssj2 i donno, i got it from a friend then Skinned it Oo

Best answers
no, its azn's hair model, you just took of gohan's face and the front peice of hair, then resized it onto vegeta's head.
:p

Best answers
Yeah Big problem doing that, ingame the hair wont be connected to his head....

Best answers
well if you did it with the quality soccer did you dont have to worry about hair not being connected to the head, you can move/edit verts and poly's to fit perfectly, it just takes a little skill.
:tired:

Best answers
actualy he edited the GT vegeta already made, if you read is post you would of seen that he only mix and matched other skins

good work, dont forget to give crits :p

Best answers
no, he took the vegeta soccer edited and just went into hlmv and exported a decent gt skin, and impoted it onto soccer's edit.
:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm....noone said if its good or not O_O

anyawy,i didnt give credit cause as i said i dont know who the model/skin belongs to, i got it all from a friend ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom