Best answers
I've made a new website on which I show all of the work I do and have done!!I'm not quite as good in anything as I want to be but I'm getting better!!!Look at the last ones with everything. Anyhow look at my site it has backgrounds, sigs, maps, programs and more! This is it's url: http://www.LaMMPortfolio.tk.

Pleazzz let me know what you think of it!!!I like it, i hope you guys do to!!!

Best answers
some stuff to consider:

- dont use splashes unless they are really eye catching also about the "here you will find..." this kind of thing is already expected about a porfolio so u dont really need to say that.

- your latest BG is the best the others are ok... *insert generic encouragement phrase*

- As for the actual site its ok as well the BG of the site is a lil...err... irratating more than cool.

- Menu is cool :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't have affilates unless they affilate you, there really jhust links not affilates.

Best answers
yeah...they are links:p......i should give it another name:p....thnx for the crits....i wanted to change the background sometime.....and what are splashes????
thxn anyhow:p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's something wrong with the site, because it sure isn't loading right now.

Best answers
Originally posted by OWA
You can't have affilates unless they affilate you, there really jhust links not affilates.
Yea your supposed to ask them to be an affiliate.

Best answers
i unno...just doesn't look very cool. It needs a better color scheme, and the background needs improvement.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the menu looks cut out, and the bg is ugly, sry :/

Best answers
Change the background, even just black would be better.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really need to work on colors that compliment each other, rather than making things harder to read. Consistency with text is always important in websites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom