Best answers
Go with the new...Dan is a F_A_G and that sig just proves it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New ones better. That gif on the other one scares me :eek:

Best answers
HAHA, Nobody here can do purple animated sigs like me! [/full of my-self]

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
hmm the colors are a bit...feminine, nice tho, i like the old one better(my opiniion, though)

Best answers
...there is nothing femanine about those colors. I don't see how any color could be femanine...colors don't have personalities.

The only color I would ever consider to be the least bit femanine would be pink...but that is because it's my favorite color to see on girls...there is just something about a girl in pink that gets me.

Best answers
I like the new one alot better, the gif on the other one looks sorta "***"

Best answers
Go with Ken. Keep Ken. ... Ken is cool.

There, can anyone argue with me?

Okay, a bit more sophisticated crit:

The Ken one looks nicer in my opinion because I enjoy Ken more than Dan. The little dancing Dan is creepy. If you are going to keep the Dan, get rid of the dancing one, but keep the big picture. I'd stick with Ken, though, if I were you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
keep the "new" one didnt you have that one when you first came?

Best answers
I liked Dan, he was a bit unorthodox by comparison to Ken and Ryu in style, but I like the challenge of characters without projectile attacks. His Super moves were badass too. Who else could beat Sagat down in pastels and still look good doing it?

As for the sigs, I think the old one has a little better flow to it. I think the color interaction is better as well. I think you need to tweak the BG on the new one, and adjust the sizing and spacing of the other elements. The pieces are there, the image is great, I like the animation, and the type works fine. It's the layout that needs work.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the sig with Ken in it better. I think overall it's just more pleasing to the eyes. My eyes, at least. :D

Best answers
dan is my favorite sf charecter though...
i win against everyone when i play with him, home or arcade, i tear all the asian kids up at the mall when i pick dan, hes way under appreciated by people.
but i guess if its ken you guys like, ill have to change it back or do another "less" annoying dan sig, like edit him into an akuma variant or some of his alternate colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom