My gokussj3 model edit WIP

Best answers
Hey guys check out my gokussj3 wip, im working on the hair since everyones seems so grisly, perhaps i'll be more fortunate? tell me what u think so far, keep in mind that the hair is a lil more than 1/2 done (hasta go past his waist/butt) so more will be there, + the top of his head isnt done, but im working on that

click here to preview

Best answers
The SSJ3 goku looks,maybe the best i've seen that someone will make playable.Make a lil more hair in the back.:] :yes:

as for trunks the hair i kinda missing in the back.:]

Best answers
sry im not a rusher for d/l's, i still have to tweak my ussj trunks and to get an error figured out (goddamn "vertex/invalid bone assignment) before hes d/l'able and i have a bit more work on the goku edit for it to be done, so consider those pics to be just teasers

Best answers
could you atleast show a front/side piccie of ssj3 goku? ;D

Best answers
one the ssj3 gokus hair is really good but needs to be a litle longer and end in like kindof a point.your USSJtrunks is coming along nicely but needs more hair on top but otherwise these will be great models when they are done:D

Best answers
thx alot for the comments, but until someone gives me advice on how to overcome my error for my trunks model it might be a while till hes out, and im not yet going to post a front pic for ssj3goku since' the front is quite dilapidated compared to the back, so im pretty much re-vampin the whole thing, keeping the hair, i might try to combine it with esf's ssj goku body, but i need to learn to connect the faces...heheh im still learning..

Best answers
i like it, but as somebody whos tried that method of makin ssj3, i can tell u that umay excede the poly limit, especially if u make it as detailed as in the show, i guess thats why smo just textured his hair to look more detailed instead of adding 1000000 spikes, but good lookin so far(aside from whats already been pointed out)

Best answers
could you possibley tell me how many polys are considered "too many"??

*edit* im at 1893 polys right now and thats with a more updated model than that shot u have

Best answers
ok cool, but i got a question, u use to model, right? know anything about a "found vertex with invalid bone assignment" error? its stopping me from releasing my ussj trunks model

Best answers
sweet i got my trunks model compiled, but now i need to figure out what to do so my model's bangs dont go ape**** when an animation is being played

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes very good ssj3 cept for the hair being abit to short

Best answers
keep in mind i said its still in progress, im still making tha hair longer, has to go past his ass

Best answers
Lol his ass LoL.
Anyway gj on the models. I cant wait til u get started on my SSJ6 goku model. With the pics ive seen i think its gonna turn out great. WE FOUND ANOTHER EXCELLENT MODELER!!!!!!:D :yes: :yes:

MaX

Best answers
da...da....da.....uhh...HOLY COW THATS THE BEST MODEL I EVER SEEN...O_O good work i cant model :*( only map and other things :D. i wonna model but i dont wonna spend weeks lookin at tuorails and have sucky models that look to short and stuf :)... and fmt(fatmanterror) i use your veggeto model i think its kewl just somthing wrong with him i think he need longer legs and there 2 wide apart.. but anyway.. yeh hope the trunks and goku comes out soon its so well um L337.... :D

Best answers
max modeling is only intimidating, its not too too hard, i just started 2 days ago! i never read a tutorial in my life before then, and im not even modeling from scratch, im editing existing ones, which makes life a hella lot easier, so keep that in mind....u can model too if u try...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom